All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Bullying in the thread. Looks you started an account just to see what was being sad. It isn't bullying it is true. Kids and parents need to know. How about google anyone in that family? Not posting just google it.

12631547_1707624446125268_6878178381135458332_n.jpg

Google the owners and their children

I'm so sad Florida is currently competing with Illinois as the craziest cheer state.

I read the report yesterday and was floored. I then did a simple google search (after being told the name of the 'naked' coach) and again was floored at how easy it was to find this piece of information. The thing is; it's not a picture---it's a video and it has HIS name attached to it. Unlike Apple, he didn't change his name or use a peusdoname...I am all for coaches being able to do whatever they want in their off time, but at least hide your identity. Even the coach's police report; honestly I don't think weed is that big of a deal, but add in the other details and it's a whole different level of 'Oh hell no!"

Like I said in the other thread, there comes a time where I begin to question the judgement of the parents involves and wah-lah---we have a shining example of exactly what I meant. I feel horrible for those kids, but I wish even more I could shake the parents out of their haze.

And this is the gym who wants responsibility of state issued IDs??? HA!

The owners & their kids smoke weed. Come on....I know it and I never cheered there. If anyone want to High School with the daughters they know and have seen it on instagram.

I'm so sad Florida is currently competing with Illinois as the craziest cheer state.

I read the report yesterday and was floored. I then did a simple google search (after being told the name of the 'naked' coach) and again was floored at how easy it was to find this piece of information. The thing is; it's not a picture---it's a video and it has HIS name attached to it. Unlike Apple, he didn't change his name or use a peusdoname...I am all for coaches being able to do whatever they want in their off time, but at least hide your identity. Even the coach's police report; honestly I don't think weed is that big of a deal, but add in the other details and it's a whole different level of 'Oh hell no!"

Like I said in the other thread, there comes a time where I begin to question the judgement of the parents involves and wah-lah---we have a shining example of exactly what I meant. I feel horrible for those kids, but I wish even more I could shake the parents out of their haze.

And this is the gym who wants responsibility of state issued IDs??? HA!

The owners & their kids smoke weed. Come on....I know it and I never cheered there. If anyone want to High School with the daughters they know and have seen it on instagram.

Now that is what I classify as gossip.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

The sad part is this is only the tip of the iceberg. This is the stuff that can be proven, there is a lot more that can't be backed up by screen shots/internet searches. But for the sake of the kids that are there, I hope it all comes out in time.

Stacking teams and being on 3 teams is not illegal. It's not right, but not illegal.
that is exactly what a coach said to us a few years back when most of his SR2 team 20 min prior to them competing got the first place trophy on their level 5 team! "we are doing nothing illegal"

I swear, if my mom found my little 12 year old self in a hotel room with grown men smoking weed, she would probably be in jail herself for what she would have done. In my opinion, there seems to be a certain amount of brain-washing at this gym. Like the owners are feeding the parents certain info to make them believe certain things and to twist their thinking around.

Also, what adult could possible think it's okay to act like that around a child. In all honesty, I'm legit questioning sanity and mental stability.

Now that is what I classify as gossip.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*
Definition of Gossip
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true. Its not gossip when you see it for yourself.

I swear, if my mom found my little 12 year old self in a hotel room with grown men smoking weed, she would probably be in jail herself for what she would have done. In my opinion, there seems to be a certain amount of brain-washing at this gym. Like the owners are feeding the parents certain info to make them believe certain things and to twist their thinking around.

Also, what adult could possible think it's okay to act like that around a child. In all honesty, I'm legit questioning sanity and mental stability.

As my friends say, they didn't drink the cool aid they injected it when they walked in the door! These parents like to win. Back in the old days, they didn't and the county called them Flip Sh*tty (yes, gossip sorry not sorry) Now, they get the inappropriate posing in websites in the nude coach who is a damn good coach and he knows it. They start winning, parents like jackets and partying in hotels. All the other gyms see it they stay in the same hotel. The girls made a video to the Sausage song at a competition and posted on twitter and two girls exposed themselves! (not gossip I saw and everyone has) Kids who don't even cheer know what is going on.

ETA: Please watch the language ~ NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
Definition of Gossip
casual or unconstrained conversation or reports about other people, typically involving details that are not confirmed as being true. Its not gossip when you see it for yourself.

But here's the thing - you claim you've seen it. But you have no proof. We don't know you. You're not a regular, long time poster who we have built trust up with. Even if you were - you saying you've seen it isn't the same as it being confirmed as true TO US. So it's gossip. That doesn't mean it's inherently untrue - just that we haven't seen the evidence so it could be untrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm having Fierceboard deja vu... how many times have we seen accounts that barely post suddenly get gossipy? Or new accounts that are created just to stir the pot? All of what I've seen you post is gossip.

Summer isn't for another several months, not sure why it's getting started now LMAO.

Back