All-Star Disqualifying Cheaters

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I'm having Fierceboard deja vu... how many times have we seen accounts that barely post suddenly get gossipy? Or new accounts that are created just to stir the pot? All of what I've seen you post is gossip.

Summer isn't for another several months, not sure why it's getting started now LMAO.
I'm blaming it on El Niño.

But here's the thing - you claim you've seen it. But you have no proof. We don't know you. You're not a regular, long time poster who we have built trust up with. Even if you were - you saying you've seen it isn't the same as it being confirmed as true TO US. So it's gossip. That doesn't mean it's inherently untrue - just that we haven't seen the evidence so it could be untrue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Do you want me to post pictures? I don't want to go that far. Above some googled the coach and they saw it. Google Thomas Lazuka Mugshot and there it is. The police report is posted. Google Tara Lazuka vine and you will see it.

I am sorry I haven't been a long time poster on here. Do I have proof they cheated on a Tiny or Mini team, NO?! So I understand if you don't take my word on it. If the coaches from these gyms want to come on here and say it then so be it.

I am not trying to stir the pot. I didn't create this account recently. I came on just didn't post. I like looking at new uniforms and stuff like that.

Edit: removed google search that belongs in 18+ ~ NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
The sad part is this is only the tip of the iceberg. This is the stuff that can be proven, there is a lot more that can't be backed up by screen shots/internet searches. But for the sake of the kids that are there, I hope it all comes out in time.
Agreed

As my friends say, they didn't drink the cool aid they injected it when they walked in the door! These parents like to win. Back in the old days, they didn't and the county called them Flip Sh*tty (yes, gossip sorry not sorry) Now, they get the inappropriate posing in websites in the nude coach who is a damn good coach and he knows it. They start winning, parents like jackets and partying in hotels. All the other gyms see it they stay in the same hotel. The girls made a video to the Sausage song at a competition and posted on twitter and two girls exposed themselves! (not gossip I saw and everyone has) Kids who don't even cheer know what is going on.

ETA: Please watch the language ~ NJ
Sorry about the language. I don't have the video of them doing the Sausage Song. I didn't feel the need to save it. It was on twitter. I am not going to call out anyone under 18.

I would normally say it doesn't matter what the coaches do on their own time but when they are getting high at competitions with 12 and 13 year olds in the room, (this was in the police report if you read it) there is a serious issue. When the whole family smokes and posts on Social Media, that just doesn't set a good example for the kids. Unfortunately, the most ethical ones go out of business. I don't see any pictures or hear of any pictures of any of the other coaches at the South Florida Gyms. Enough said.

I would normally say it doesn't matter what the coaches do on their own time but when they are getting high at competitions with 12 and 13 year olds in the room, (this was in the police report if you read it) there is a serious issue. When the whole family smokes and posts on Social Media, that just doesn't set a good example for the kids. Unfortunately, the most ethical ones go out of business. I don't see any pictures or hear of any pictures of any of the other coaches at the South Florida Gyms. Enough said.
Yea but are the other gyms really as good as FC! They are probably the best there is in South Florida. There are only 3 other gyms in South Florida with good Level 5 teams and one of them isn't even remotely good.
ETA: Everyone always says they are only good in level 2..... well they have a first year level 5 team this year and they are so far very successful. One of the best first year level 5 gyms and teams I have ever watched.

Last edited:
TELL ME WHY I THOUGHT OF THAT THREAD AS SOON AS I SAW THE RIPOFF REPORT LINK??????

WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO WEEEEEOOOOO. POT STIRRER HAS BEEN DETECTED. I REPEAT, POT STIRRER HAS BEEN DETECTED.

Reading that other thread made me hungry. And now I'm thinking about stirring a nice big pot of soup to have with toast.

So I can't open that thread Anyone else having trouble opening it. Or was it moved to 18+. But I wondered the same thing as @mamabear. It seems very déjà vu to me.

**Suzie didn't get what she wanted for Christmas**

Back