All-Star Disturbed

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think the most relevant point brought out in the thread is that you can put yourself more at risk than others.

There is no one answer for everyone about how to dress, what privacy settings to use, etc. Be careful how you put yourself out there in your environment and everyone look out for each other.

4016a83a0b5a3925c55149c32e1466e2.jpg

I think the most relevant point brought out in the thread is that you can put yourself more at risk than others.

There is no one answer for everyone about how to dress, what privacy settings to use, etc. Be careful how you put yourself out there in your environment and everyone look out for each other.
This can not be stressed enough. Look out for each other.

The one good thing I've learned from these threads is that all the fierceboarders are intelligent enough to realize it's never the victims fault (with the exception of Tiffany of course). It makes me happy that at least we agree on this.... because tbh if anyone was agreeing with Tiffany I'd lose all respect for them and be unable to take any of their posts seriously even about other topics.

I go to work for four hours and WHAM! oh the catching up to do.

I know the feeling! I need to know if there is anyway we can move this weekly fight with Tiffany that we have been having on Thursdays, to another time? It is messing up my drinking...um I mean dinner...with the cheer moms during team practice. I leave you guys alone for a couple of hours and all H...E....double hockey sticks breaks lose.

Sometimes I like to imagine that the admins here all go to a secret location and have a pow wow and make big executive board decisions and smoke peace pipes.

Is that why @mstealtoyou won't be back until 10?

That's not how it happens but that's hilarious. Lol. Each of us are empowered to moderate as we see fit. I'm not the only mod that has been around Allstar and cheer message boards for way over 10 years. Each of us decides if something crosses the line and handle it. There usually isn't any discussion amongst us about it. I can count on 1 hand the number of people I've banned. It doesn't happen often, at least on my end.

As far as 10 pm, I was at work. I'm a waitress so, I do not get on my phone at work. Now, I'm home though!!

Edited to add...at the end of the day @King has final say in everything. For example if I ban someone because they hate CEA he can and probably would reverse the ban. I really try and be fair and as impartial as I possibly can be. I think we have great moderators/admins here. Very seldom do things get out of control because 1 of us is usually here at different times due to being in different areas of the country.

YES YOU ARE. As a former date rape victim when I was 17, I take MAJOR offense to your "opinion".

So if a man decides that he is going to take advantage of you, force himself on you, rape you, would you really say, "well I was dressed cute/sexy for this date so I guess I deserved it?"

Are you even human?
Bless you. It's such a difficult thing to come out as a survivor. My friend used to call it the shadow sickness- it's something that is hard to express because there's so much judgment and it can eat you up on the inside.

That's not how it happens but that's hilarious. Lol. Each of us are empowered to moderate as we see fit. I'm not the only mod that has been around Allstar and cheer message boards for way over 10 years. Each of us decides if something crosses the line and handle it. There usually isn't any discussion amongst us about it. I can count on 1 hand the number of people I've banned. It doesn't happen often, at least on my end.

As far as 10 pm, I was at work. I'm a waitress so, I do not geton my phone at work. Now, I'm home though!!
Boo. We should compare tables while on the job lol

Like today- I had a woman order dry vermouth. On the rocks. I was like....Quoi?

Edited to add...at the end of the day @King has final say in everything. For example if I ban someone because they hate CEA he can and probably would reverse the ban. I really try and be fair and as impartial as I possibly can be. I think we have great moderators/admins here. Very seldom do things get out of control because 1 of us is usually here at different times due to being in different areas of the country.

Playing catchup here because I'm at my day job conference. I find all our current mods to be pretty fair and balanced as much as any human can be, otherwise they wouldn't be mods. The board is massive and one person cannot do it alone. You either got to trust your people or find new people.

This thread on the whole though....

An opinion is an opinion. One shouldn't be attacked for it. Point blank. I'm done posting on this thread.

Also, It doesn't matter if an opinion is offensive or not. No one should be attacked for it.

Back