All-Star Do You Remember When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

my first year doing high school, a bhs got you a spot on varsity. if only i were born a decade sooner. i would have dominated the cheer world in my teen years

When EVERYONE wore their hair in culers the night before a competition and competed with their hair in ringlets sprayed so tight with hairspray that they wouldnt budge
6a00d8341bffd953ef016760209dcc970b-pi

And the "Awwwwww yea" Or "C'Cmom, uh huh!" Omg voiceovers were so hilarious back then in the early All-star days....1-2-3-4-5 let's do it! I'm so glad those days started to phase out once I started coaching Allstar cheer.

Now the REAL question is who remembers using their boombox with cassette decks to dub cheer tracks/real songs to make your team mixes!!! Lol reading this thread is making me feel really old!
It may not be that old to you but back in my middle school cheer days (05/06)that's what my cheer coach did.

Haha yea I started coaching AS in 2006! I graduated HS in 2004. I remember spending most of the late 90s and early 2000s having overnight mixing sessions with my coaches until we had the prefect mix! I wish I could find some of those mixes...that would be a heck of a laugh with our "homemade" voiceovers lmao

Haha yea I started coaching AS in 2006! I graduated HS in 2004. I remember spending most of the late 90s and early 2000s having overnight mixing sessions with my coaches until we had the prefect mix! I wish I could find some of those mixes...that would be a heck of a laugh with our "homemade" voiceovers lmao
It was beyond embarrassing how old school my coach was like back in those times like I think technology was finally getting really big and she was literally the only coach that I knew of that stuck with that and those ugly (IMO) big Pom pons that the fans use now......... We were already a no name school for cheer. She just made it worse for us lol

Back