All-Star Do You Remember When...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hahaha we had those back in my rec/pop warner days and thought we were the bees-knees because we could customize our shoes to our team colors lol. I couldn't imagine holding one of those bricks in a stunt anymore let alone on my feet!
And I remember making all the parents who couldn't follow directions switch the colored triangles to the way the coach wanted them. :)

And the "Awwwwww yea" Or "C'Cmom, uh huh!" Omg voiceovers were so hilarious back then in the early All-star days....1-2-3-4-5 let's do it! I'm so glad those days started to phase out once I started coaching Allstar cheer.

Hah! My team back in the day had both of those exact voice overs. Gotta love it

The voiceover in all the routines that said "sit back and enjoy the show" and the the curly hairpieces we used to have to wear :confused:

The super obvious clean-clap or shoulder shrug (think UK) before stunting and/or tumbling!

CP cheered at Kentucky Elite from 1996-2003. It was all she could do to stop the shrug when she moved to ACE.

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

Power shoes!! The mesh ones with the orange/brown on the bottoms... better than any pair of nfinity's I've ever owned.
My daughter loved the power shoes until her bases told her to get rid of them because they were too wide and they hated them!

The voiceover in all the routines that said "sit back and enjoy the show" and the the curly hairpieces we used to have to wear :confused:
Ugh the curly hair pieces... thank God we only wore them one season. At our last competition of the season, one of the girls put my hairpiece in but the way she did it made it almost impossible to get out. My mom eventually had to cut it out and I ended with a huge scratch on the top of my head and a bald spot in that area for a year. Never again!

Ugh the curly hair pieces... thank God we only wore them one season. At our last competition of the season, one of the girls put my hairpiece in but the way she did it made it almost impossible to get out. My mom eventually had to cut it out and I ended with a huge scratch on the top of my head and a bald spot in that area for a year. Never again!
Oh no! i had them for i think 1 or 2 seasons when i first started cheer in like 03-04 i think it was and mine got pulled loose in the pyramid and fell out in the dance. It was so embarrassing! I didn't know what to do cause i was like 7 and I had never had anything happen like that to me!

Oh no! i had them for i think 1 or 2 seasons when i first started cheer in like 03-04 i think it was and mine got pulled loose in the pyramid and fell out in the dance. It was so embarrassing! I didn't know what to do cause i was like 7 and I had never had anything happen like that to me!

It used to happen to our youth and junior kids all the time by the end of the season they were so used to it that it didn't faze them. I swear we would put the hair pieces in for them and they would wander off together and loosen them. Then not 2 seconds into the routine hair pieces would be flying everywhere. Some of the dads used to bet how many hair pieces would fall out in each routine. Finally the gym owner said forget it and we never wore them again.

Back