All-Star Does Anyone Know How I Can Get Matt Smith's Autograph?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m55tahGEOk1qg51mgo1_400.gif

Sorry for the double post :p

I always felt mad at myself for being an annoying newbie....
Now i feel better. Looks like I'm not getting Gold for "Most Annoying Newbie Into Allstar" :p

Havent posted on here in like a year, i usually just read the threads but i agree with a part of what tealxblack said, it may not be obvious to your guys but i feel like this is a form of bullying you have no idea who is behind the screen it could be a young girl who admires Matt and you're all critizing her for it, its horrible and nasty, at the end of the day all this is, is a forum where people with the same passion can talk, who cares if shes new and posted in the allstar thread, get over it!! No one likes a bully

I'm not going to deny it, at first I laughed, but when I think about it I used to idolise Miley Cyrus a ridiculous amount. I'd have done anything to get her autograph, and if I lived in the states id have been one of them screaming girls at worlds chasing after her bestfriend Leslie. Whether its a singer or a cheer athlete, it's still a person we've idolised over, and I can pretty much guarantee at some point we've all done it. Yes, I've grown up now and know I'd be making a fool out of myself, but the poster is probably just a young girl living her life idolising over the person she thinks is very talented. We've all done it.

Back