All-Star Doing It For The Moms- Worlds 2011!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You are my favorite cheerlebrity!!! Thank you for staying in shape! :)

You are my idol. Your kids are each a year older than mine. I will be at worlds and will try to find you but if I don't I will definitely stay to watch and cheer your team on. Thats amazing.

You are my idol. Your kids are each a year older than mine. I will be at worlds and will try to find you but if I don't I will definitely stay to watch and cheer your team on. Thats amazing.

Thank so much! if you are looking at the floor I am the front left stunt and the left top flyer of the pyramid. I am the front left of dance also. Last year when I walked out on the mat it was very funny to see my 2 little girls sitting cheering me on at Worlds. Would love to have some mom fans- we all need to stick together after all!

There are two moms on my team as well, and i have the most admiration and respect for them. i would love to say that i'm a mom and still cheering, but at 20 and my body already deteriorating the way it is...i don't think it's feasible :(

but mothers that cheer are incredible. and like i said, i have the utmost admiration and respect for you.
Good luck to you and your team at worlds!

JEEZ you just made me feel pathetic for being 20 (and childless...) and thinking I was too old! haha

Oh nbd my MOM is just competing at Worlds this weekend hahaha. I love it.

Back