All-Star Doing It For The Moms- Worlds 2011!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

WOW! I am 25 and have pretty much hung up my towel. I had to sub for our parent team this weekend. I based a level 1 single based stunt, based a prep, Did a Pike and a Triple Toe Touch, Threw a Layout, based a prep in pyramid, and dance and thought I was going to die...

I will definitely be cheering for you at Worlds! And just so you know, I will be living vicariously thru you! You're my new idol :)

Sweet. I'm competing with PCT Cobras IOC6 (but I'm a dad, not a mom -- 2 boys; 9 and 11).

We should get together at some point and throw some stunts. I'm pretty certain it would be the 'oldest' co-ed stunt from people actually competing at worlds (we would be 3/4 of a century). Funny, I'm in nearly the same position in our routine -- basing the front left partner stunt and the mid-base in the left side of our second pyramid.

Kick butt girl!

Sweet. I'm competing with PCT Cobras IOC6 (but I'm a dad, not a mom -- 2 boys; 9 and 11).

We should get together at some point and throw some stunts. I'm pretty certain it would be the 'oldest' co-ed stunt from people actually competing at worlds (we would be 3/4 of a century). Funny, I'm in nearly the same position in our routine -- basing the front left partner stunt and the mid-base in the left side of our second pyramid.

Kick butt girl!

Definitely!! Just find State and ask for Jenn! My husband is also on the team!! I will look for ya!

You two have just become my all-time favorites, hope you two keep at it for years to come! What's his name so I can ask for both of you.

Maybe we should see if we can get all the parents, from the various open teams competing, together for a picture in our uniforms (or as many as possible). That is a picture I want to hang on my wall. :)

You two have just become my all-time favorites, hope you two keep at it for years to come! What's his name so I can ask for both of you.

Maybe we should see if we can get all the parents, from the various open teams competing, together for a picture in our uniforms (or as many as possible). That is a picture I want to hang on my wall. :)

His name is Phil- that would be great to get a picture of all of us parents competing. Love the idea!

You guys are impressive

Y'all are great!!! I truly hope that I can continue to cheer that long!!! You'll actually be competing against me. (Louisiana Cheer Force IOC5) But I'm only a senior in high school!!! LOL :D

Ok Fierceboarders, help me out here! I'd like to make a list of all the competing parents to see if we can get together to do a pic (there must be more than just the 3 of us). If you know of a parent on a competing team at worlds please post in this thread. First name, team and division so as to help me track them all down.

Jenn - State All Stars (IOC5)
Phil - State All Stars (IOC5)
Patrick - PCT Cobras (IOC6)

Back