All-Star Dylan's True Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

But that specifies ICU (which makes far more sense). The packet states any Worlds athlete. Big difference if I'm not mistaken.

No, they're making a comparison between athletes that represent countries at ICU, and athletes that represent programs at Worlds (all star).

I'm pretty sure "This will be included in the Worlds Registration Packet as a requirement for athletes competing at the 2015 Worlds. " specifically refers to all star. The rule already existed for ICU, they decided to carry it over to all star (worlds can mean both, but I think they mean all star when they use it).

To the people who said I was exaggerating when I originally posted ;)

hair-touch.jpg

To the people who said I was exaggerating when I originally posted ;)

hair-touch.jpg

That would be me so go ahead and call it out. I didn't say you were exaggerating about everything. I said that Eddie being gone all summer was, to me, an exaggeration. I saw him there. Period.

Just because one person says it, doesn't make it true. Or untrue, for that matter. It's a matter of opinion, I guess.

I'll hold comment on this but emails sent to anyone (even with that 'this is private' addendum) are always able to be published. You can't throw an addendum on an email because it isn't a two sided agreement it is private.

So all emails and communication from anyone, unless you sign an NDA or another agreement, can be published.

No, they're making a comparison between athletes that represent countries at ICU, and athletes that represent programs at Worlds (all star).

I'm pretty sure "This will be included in the Worlds Registration Packet as a requirement for athletes competing at the 2015 Worlds. " specifically refers to all star. The rule already existed for ICU, they decided to carry it over to all star (worlds can mean both, but I think they mean all star when they use it).
Which is hilarious, because it specifically states that ICU is about countries and Worlds is about programs in the same breath. And then they go on to contradict that by making it all about countries.

Which is hilarious, because it specifically states that ICU is about countries and Worlds is about programs in the same breath. And then they go on to contradict that by making it all about countries.

Yeah, the wording is very confusing. But I do think they mean all star when they say worlds.

Sure would be interesting to see the exact timeline of when the "mutual friend" came up with the opening and host family at CEA. Amazing how the timing worked out so well! @Obsessive Cheer

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I was referencing that Tuesday song (got the club going up...on a Tuesday )

But yes, come Sunday all those tardy to the party will come rolling in here all late

........All late and butt hurt (Thank you @quitthedrama ) because Dylan's Dad just SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

(Speaking of on a Tuesday song.......I saw a video where these cheerleader's made it into a cheer. It was so cute!!)

Last edited:
Back