All-Star Dylan's True Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

no, according to this post he's coming home after visiting north carolina. :)

25q4vte.jpg

oh good!

Could you please put this whole thread on hold until tomorrow morning? I truly need to sleep, but I fear that I might miss sth.
Or could at least someone take screen shots? I have a feeling that some things will be gone when I get up tomorrow...

Could you please put this whole thread on hold until tomorrow morning? I truly need to sleep, but I fear that I might miss sth.
Or could at least someone take screen shots? I have a feeling that some things will be gone when I get up tomorrow...
of course all the interesting stuff happens whenever i want to sleep, tomorrow whenever i have to stay up for stupid nye nothing will be going on i swear

I don't recall this kind of suspicions when Gabi happened to hear about an available spot on Smoed just as she was leaving Trinity about two years ago. That's how the story was portrayed in the Cheerleaders show, and I see nothing wrong with it (in both Gabi's and Dylan's cases). It actually makes a lot of sense to offer a position on a team to an athlete who is both skilled and suddenly available. I don't think many gyms would pass up such an opportunity.

Not to mention an athlete that had gone to great expense and lengths to be in the US for cheer, who wasn't going to do the team anymore and go home. You're here already......why not relocate if someone is offering?

As far as the host family.......it's no secret who the Coed Elite house is, and has been for years. It's BadtotheBows!

I'll hold comment on this but emails sent to anyone (even with that 'this is private' addendum) are always able to be published. You can't throw an addendum on an email because it isn't a two sided agreement it is private.

So all emails and communication from anyone, unless you sign an NDA or another agreement, can be published.

what are private emails?

2a5kviu.jpg

It is ironic, I have noticed on fierce board the people that call the show disgusting seem to be in a rush to download the app and watch the show as soon as it comes out.

I'm disgusted by it at this point, after previously liking it, and I've been waiting on this episode to come out...I doubt I'll watch anything else after this point.

I had a discussion with Eddie and Tannaz and have agreed to close the thread and allow them time to reach out to Dylan's dad. I have also removed the links to the emails.

Back