All-Star Dylan's True Story

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dylan's Dad: you might want to edit those email addresses (the ones that you tried to cover up) a bit more, as they are still clearly visible.

also, anyone who writes letters of recommendations has the right to follow up and make addendums if that writer has realized that what they wrote would turn out to not be true. if they, staff and host family, stated that he would be in a specified area for a specified amount of time and be with certain people and then that turned out to not be true, then that compromises the writers reputation. the professors at my uni that i worked with, as a teacher's assistant, routinely made follow ups with the recipients of letters of recommendation to notify them of changes or to completely redact their letter of recommendation for students.

im not saying that there wasn't any attempt to get him to stay, by notifying you of their intent to notify immigration, as there probably was, since they were also writing that letter to you as a business trying to retain someone that would benefit them.

so my guess is a very angry CA contacted USASF to get the poor kid deported and/or banned from competition, even though he is here perfectly legally... and insert the new random rule.

EDIT: also, they say in the e-mail that they are the masters of getting kids visas and working with the government... then why was X here illegally and detained and then ultimately banned from the country?

do you actually think that CALI had USAF setup a rule *just* to get Dylan banned when CALI has other foreign athletes competing at their gyms. Eddie even coaches several girls from Norway on the new IOAG6 team. thats a bit of a ridiculous statement.

that aside, that pic message from adrian was stupid.

Last edited:
As someone not even associated with CEA any longer (and therefore not drinking any color kool aid) let me be the first to say I'm impressed with both Jenee and Dylan and how professionally they handled themselves (Gabi too) in that they didn't act one iota as childish as the organization they came from. I think everyone knows there's a LOT more to Jenee's story than was ever told and I have a feeling it's not terribly different than what we saw here.

Well done to the three of you for taking the high road while doing what you needed to do for you. Never saw a single negative comment on social media from any of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're completely right about Jenee's story bearing a striking resemblance to Dylan's- especially after switching to CEA. The bullying that took place in both cases was not cute. It's unfortunate that it had to happen to two great people (aside from their outstanding athleticism and sheer talent, they are still incredible blessing to those who have the privilege of calling them friends). However, it is fortunate that it happened to two athletes so mature. This could've gotten a lot uglier than it did but, because of how Jenee and Dylan carry themselves, that was prevented. If only every athlete could hold themselves to these sorts of standards.

My bet is now even more people will watch. If people truly want it canceled they have to stop watching. So, don't see it happening anytime soon.
You're probably right, people like drama. I just hate that it has to be at the expense of a kid's personal life. I've only watched half of one episode of the last two seasons since it's gotten ridiculous, but I can guarantee I won't be watching anymore. I just really hope more people do the same.

wait wait wait wait Xavier is legit banned from the US?

no, according to this post he's coming home after visiting north carolina. :)

25q4vte.jpg

You're probably right, people like drama. I just hate that it has to be at the expense of a kid's personal life. I've only watched half of one episode of the last two seasons since it's gotten ridiculous, but I can guarantee I won't be watching anymore. I just really hope more people do the same.

It is ironic, I have noticed on fierce board the people that call the show disgusting seem to be in a rush to download the app and watch the show as soon as it comes out.

Sure would be interesting to see the exact timeline of when the "mutual friend" came up with the opening and host family at CEA. Amazing how the timing worked out so well! @Obsessive Cheer
When Dylan told me he was going to come home. the decision was already made then the offer from CEA came ;) I have no reason to lie & the facts are in writing...receipts if you like ;)

It is ironic, I have noticed on fierce board the people that call the show disgusting seem to be in a rush to download the app and watch the show as soon as it comes out.

I'll admit I did consider it for about half a minute......then said Naahhhh......the board commentary is way better than anything I ever saw when I did watch it. :cool:

Sure would be interesting to see the exact timeline of when the "mutual friend" came up with the opening and host family at CEA. Amazing how the timing worked out so well! @Obsessive Cheer

I don't recall this kind of suspicions when Gabi happened to hear about an available spot on Smoed just as she was leaving Trinity about two years ago. That's how the story was portrayed in the Cheerleaders show, and I see nothing wrong with it (in both Gabi's and Dylan's cases). It actually makes a lot of sense to offer a position on a team to an athlete who is both skilled and suddenly available. I don't think many gyms would pass up such an opportunity.

Back