All-Star Espn U Worlds Coverage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

That girl was driving me crazy.
"Switching their feet." - That's called a tic toc
"Rolling off the top." - To be honest, not sure what it's really called, but I'm sure it's not that.
Watching this today makes me wonder about other sports they show on there and if anyone actually knows what they're talking about.

Small Senior All-Girl is NOT the most talked-out, competitive division. Large Senior All-Girl is. Where was F5 and Stars? And honestly, don't you think more people would watch the Worlds Coverage if the announcers knew what they were talking about? I know plenty of Fierceboarders who would offer their guidance for free. I mean, really… Maybe we need to build a consultant firm? :rolleyes:

But really though, there are so many people that would do that for free. It shouldnt be that hard for them to find someone.

I'm always in the minority but I enjoyed both commentators. FYI not all stunts are named the same across the country.

Although I liked the commentators I didn't like the coverage. Wish they would of showers medium coed, large coed, and maybe large all girl. Just show top 3-4 teams and move on.

I missed it today, gonna watch it tomorrow on ESPN2, just to see what everyone is talking about :eek: Also, DID I HEAR THERE WAS NO F5??!!??

Back