All-Star Espn U Worlds Coverage

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also, it said at the end of broadcast

Produced by Varsity in Conjunction with ESPN

Ummmmm I thought USASF produced Worlds? I'm confused.

But. But. But varsity doesn't run the USASF! What does that mean?!
Ha.

Yea. They could have paid off the varsity "loan" and moved out of their offices years ago. They think we are all idiots that don't know what is going on. If you and I shared a cubicle at work do you think I'd have any influence on your daily operations? Probably not right?

Please. The varsity/USASF bond is unbreakable. It's one in the same.

I agree...it was so sad...:( and a comment specific to my cp.’s team they showed the beginning of Smoed’s pyramid but didn't show the end??? really?? Evidence non cheer folk running the show...ugh...sad when 10th place sm sr gets more than sr elite smoed panthers cheetahs etc -___- next time Ill watch reruns of friends instead

I guess I should cancel it on my DVR since it is set to record tomorrow. I have a feeling if it is as bad as you are saying this it will only add fuel to my dislike I currently have for the USASF. I would say you could e-mail and complain, but from personal experience you get absolute NO WHERE with these people. :cow:

I am going to sit back and drink my sweet tea on the porch while I wait for the USASF to to die its slow and painful death.

Is the coverage tomorrow the same as today or is it different divisions? I remember for UCA college there were 2 different shows for it.

You can't please everyone, although I do agree nobody cares about watching the 10th placing team in small senior when theirs senior elite, cheetahs, Smoed, brandon that would of been much more exciting. Those small senior teams are probably the only happy people right now. I wish they didn't chose international coed 6 , just doesn't excite me that much... I know it's cause they have to include the international teams but I would of been more interested watching international all girl 5 or international coed 5 just saying. The commentators don't know what their talking about she said "as long as you don't step on the green it's not a deduction" WRONG that was a new rule this year you can't step on the white... Get a clue or get off the tv

Back