All-Star Evolution Of A Cheer Mom???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can happily say i'm somewhere between 5 & 6.... pretty much checked out lmao... i think I'm extremely thankfully distracted by work.... i know this is an old thread but i was looking for this to share with a friend and realized where I am...

If this isn't me to a "T". I'm at the year 13 phase where I'm actually kind of excited for a night off from the gym lol. It was AWESOME when my cp had a car and I didn't have to take her. I don't mind going now because we have awesome chill parents on the team and the lobby is usually pretty quiet the days we're there (no year 3 parents to laugh at lol) I was a terrible cheer mom. @FamousMatty can attest to that lol. I was over dramatic. It's been one crazy ride from year 1 to now. No regrets whatsoever though. Now she's a senior and I will probably miss the hell out of this next year :(

I did years 1-7 in rec-then moved to All Star and get to start all over :). I'm pretty sure there is some term for that in an abnormal psychology textbook...

I did years 1-7 in rec-then moved to All Star and get to start all over :). I'm pretty sure there is some term for that in an abnormal psychology textbook...
Just avoid the crazies! You'll be able to pick them out. They're always comparing their cp to others and trying to tell you what to do with your cp. lol

I honestly love this whole post as my mother did not care in the slightest from year 1 right through to year 12. She just turned up because she was the one driving me, supported me while I was on and then spent the rest of the day on her phone or going to the shopping malls in the city where the competition was (same venues for the whole of my cheer career so she became very accustomed to the "cheer competition shop-a-thon". I will say that the cheer dad is the best. My dad turned into a year 5 cheer mom straight off the bat as he not only brought his own booze to comps, but managed to acquire alcohol in the venue from cheer parents of other gyms in the process. He was definitely favourite parent where the cheer competition was concerned :cheering::cheering::cheering:

Back