All-Star F5 By 2by2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love the 2x2 videos and again, congrats to F5 on the win.......but no one has anything to say about them celebrating after 2nd place is called? Not giving WCSS time to "celebrate" their 2nd place? I thought this was a HUGE deal last year when another team took 1st.

True confessions: It is in my DNA to go to the other coaching staffs to congratulate them for their teams' amazing performances. This time ... I lost my mind. I truly felt horrible about it afterward. I didn't even realize it until the WC and CJA tumbling staffs came to me to congratulate me and the team with class and grace, as always. I am still upset at myself for not demonstrating the pinacle of sportsmanship, as we (coaches) all feel called to be mentors and examples for our athletes.

Without each other - WC, CEA, Tsunami, FAME, Superstarz, Charlotte, Woodlands Elite, Stingrays, FCA, Pittsburgh, and every other team in the top eschelon of cheer - NONE of us would be as good as we all are! Competition drives us. It has a dark side, but the bright side is so vibrant that the dark side is just a shadow. With the greatest respect for the sport, the industry and the amazing athletes who have worked and committed themselves to this level of excellence, congratulations to you all ... and I apologize for not having the composure to do so on the floor on May 1st.

Warmest, Mr. Kevin

True confessions: It is in my DNA to go to the other coaching staffs to congratulate them for their teams' amazing performances. This time ... I lost my mind. I truly felt horrible about it afterward. I didn't even realize it until the WC and CJA tumbling staffs came to me to congratulate me and the team with class and grace, as always. I am still upset at myself for not demonstrating the pinacle of sportsmanship, as we (coaches) all feel called to be mentors and examples for our athletes.

Without each other - WC, CEA, Tsunami, FAME, Superstarz, Charlotte, Woodlands Elite, Stingrays, FCA, Pittsburgh, and every other team in the top eschelon of cheer - NONE of us would be as good as we all are! Competition drives us. It has a dark side, but the bright side is so vibrant that the dark side is just a shadow. With the greatest respect for the sport, the industry and the amazing athletes who have worked and committed themselves to this level of excellence, congratulations to you all ... and I apologize for not having the composure to do so on the floor on May 1st.

Warmest, Mr. Kevin
I don't think any of us here would begrudge you those few moments of sheer joy, although it's admirable to hold yourself to those standards. Everyone just wants everyone else to be allowed to celebrate, no matter who it is. :D

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but no. Some of the individual athletes on Maryland Twisters get videos done by Jay (they pay him for their individual video), so I think he was filming it for their videos and he decided to put this together. The coaches may have asked him or he may have done it as a nice gesture, I can't answer that. But some of the F5 footage was probably being recorded for the individual videos he does with some of the athletes and he put it together in a montage. So, no, just the individual athletes pay for individual athlete videos, not the team as a whole. And I'm sure if enough Stars, Cali, or TG athletes asked him to do individual videos he would put something together like this if they wanted.

thanks for the lecture!!
i just watched a video of Maison and she said that anyone who wants a video made by Jay shall call him as the season has ended, so they can discussed about next season. Srsly, Jay's vids had caught attention since 2006 and no other teams wants to contact him??? I think vids for F5 just surfaced like a year ago and now he shot for Tsunami too. I hope other teams will hire him... imagine if he makes a video for Kelsey R, Toni B, Caitlyn K, Gabi B, their's will be top viewers, for sure :)

Whether Jay and Danica are being paid for their work, or doing these videos out of the goodness of their hearts, it's simply an honor to have a 2x2 production created with your name (team or individual) attached to it. They both are AMAZING at what they do. I love the fact that they would even take their time and resources to highlight other teams besides CEA. They definitely embody the "good sportsmanship" spirit that we are trying to establish around this industry. I'm sure they have a laundry list of videos to shoot and who knows how long one video takes to create, I will happily watch ANY video that they post to youtube because they're all so freaking amazing. 2x2 will always have my support........keep up the great work you two!!

I saw the video on facebook...Jay did a wonderful job as always! :) I love watching 2by2 videos because they really capture the special moments and showcase the sport in a tasteful manner. I especially love this video...these ladies worked very hard all season and definitely deserved this! Congrats F5! :D

In a free business enterprise those at the top of their profession get to pick and choose who they want to work with. Jay and Danica have worked so hard all these years to be the "video" guys you think of. To not spread their talent between many amazing teams that could benefit from their work would be crazy.

I am looking forward to getting to know all the athletes they will follow this season! Good job 2 x 2 and F5! I loved the video!!!

Great video! I love all the huge grins with mascara tracks at about 7:00...that pretty much sums it up for me!

I love the sportsmanship between f5 and shooting stars.. you can see the shooting stars girls not only celebrate their 2nd place but also stand and face f5 and clap for them. Same with when f5 cheered when shooting stars won nca... sportsmanship is really what its all about. congrats f5!

Back