All-Star F5 Going Small Senior

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This just in:
There going x-large and creating there own division so they can win worlds. There putting 42 on the floor!

Val decided to come back and their pulling 5 small flyers off their youth teams so they can do the stunts with no problem. It's called winning!!

Haha just playing!!!

I just love how this thread is going, someone will break it down for everyone and then everyone comes in off the topic and doesn't read anything else and it's been clarified like 10 times!

Totally off topic..lol..just found out that F5 coaches are doing my CP's camp next week I can't wait till she wakes up so I can tell her she may just die!!!I'm so excited for the girls, I can't stand it lol

why don't we all just wait a couple years for vh1 to air behind the music on val. until then just let it go. she's not cheering...
we were just expressing our love for her LOL cool down. If Maddie G or Erica E leave CEA, I bet there will even be a thread dedicated to them and people going bonkers :p

we were just expressing our love for her LOL cool down. If Maddie G or Erica E leave CEA, I bet there will even be a thread dedicated to them and people going bonkers :p

Then an admin would come on here and lock the thread because they are minors and it has been said not to discuss minors as individuals on here like that. There have been threads like that in the past locked.

obsession is scary.

Back