All-Star F5's 2012 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't like it=/ I think it has too many voiceovers and not enough music. I really want to see what it looks like w/ the whole routine.

can someone please explain to me this whole twisters ghetto thing, because i have never heard it, and i honestly don't get it

I had a teacher who hated when any of us said anything in reference to ghettos. Granted, I went to a private school and the closest any of us had been to a ghetto was driving by in our cars. You spend how much per year on new uniforms, makeup (if you're a girl), shoes, bows (again, if female), sparkly matching sports bras and shorts, etc. You do not live in the ghetto. You don't have ghetto swag (and there's nothing wrong with that, either).
Right !!! Hahah I agree completely

I have had it on repeat for a while now and love it even more everytime it plays. It is so different then the usual that it stand out. Pyramid music = chills.

THAT PYRAMID MUSIC IS LOOOOOOOOVE <3 I'm obsessed with this whole mix, but the pyramid makes it 34985795769485675938475983745695746 times better!

Back