All-Star F5's 2012 Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I counted 7 songs
Maybe it just didn't seem like that many since they were only like a half a sec long so...it needs to play for a little bit at least to be considered a song. Its a good mix but lets not all just jump on how great it is because its F5. Just count how many comments have been said about how they have way too many voiceovers.

Maybe it just didn't seem like that many since they were only like a half a sec long so...it needs to play for a little bit at least to be considered a song. Its a good mix but lets not all just jump on how great it is because its F5. Just count how many comments have been said about how they have way too many voiceovers.

People arent jumping on it because its just F5, people like the mix because they like the mix as well as F5. Fans are still gonna like it regardless of how many people say there are too many voice overs.

Now I do agree that this mix is a little "rough", but im sure this is one of their first mixes and it will only get better.

I can certainly appreciate that comment. So my response to that... Is maybe you should count how many comments are made on how many people love the voice overs? I for one, am not over the top THRILLED about there being alot of voice overs in this mix. However the VO's that are in their sound awesome. And it's a GREAT mix; Esp in retrospect to a MD Twisters vibe, ESP F5. So in actuality, it kinda is a great mix because "it is" F5. It fits them very well IMO. I couldn't see WC or CEA doing a routine to this mix (and I can say the same for each one of their mixes in comparison to one another). Very much still obsessed with it, very much still on repeat since I DL'ed it from CL. This mix and Central Jersey SmSrs... My two fav's of the year!!

I like that the music doesn't actually say world champions like every other team has done the season after they win.

I was actually going to post this. I was listening to it earlier and thought wow they actually don't have that they are world champions in their music which was a surprise, a good one at that.

you can say we didnt earn it you can say we didnt deserve it correction you just got it twisted ! hahaah ohhh I am literally dying

sorry for all the comments in a row.. now that I have contained my hater call out excitement I am now actuallly going to give my actual comment aahha .. Im not really a fan of the music except for that one part.. it really is all voiceovers then out of no where its "someone like youuuuuu" and then back to the voiceovers.. that part was kind of choppy to me.. meh -- it was okay !

Back