All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the double post but a few concerns
1. Do these two girls actually know each other? Because on these two Tumblrs, they claim to be closer than sisters.
2. They are both giving their numbers out.
3. These two Tumblrs basicallly have the same theme... coincidence?

this christian stocker character is back in full swing. i was browsing facebook and saw he is commenting on some photos on fan pages. seeing as i don't own a fan/like page, does anyone know if you can block someone from seeing a fan page? if so, we should message the fake profile to block him.

the same cea erica page where i noticed christian commenting on is also giving out her phone number (couldn't tell you if it's real or not) is it even possible to report a fan page because it's not a person's profile? giving out someone's phone number doesn't exactly fit any of the complaints on the "report this page" option..

cheerislove8 ? i vaguely remember a conversation on here a while back about reporting profiles/pages which i think was you? which option do you choose?

ETA: i didn't add the link to the page in case it really is her phone number..

oh and also "Christian"'s mother is on facebook, so maybe someone should message her.
if you go to his info, scroll to the bottom and you will find her

if i was at K-ville, i would honestly message her if it gets anymore out of hand.

I've always thought that "Christian Stocker" was an alias for them to use to creep.

I thought we had his acct closed. Wonder how he re registered?

I've always thought that "Christian Stocker" was an alias for them to use to creep.

I thought we had his acct closed. Wonder how he re registered?

Probably with a new e-mail because I doubt they banned his IP and even if they did there are ways around that if you know how. Creeps like him will probably keep coming back just with new e-mails until he does something that truly crosses the line legally and gets turned in for it.

this christian stocker character is back in full swing. i was browsing facebook and saw he is commenting on some photos on fan pages. seeing as i don't own a fan/like page, does anyone know if you can block someone from seeing a fan page? if so, we should message the fake profile to block him.

the same cea erica page where i noticed christian commenting on is also giving out her phone number (couldn't tell you if it's real or not) is it even possible to report a fan page because it's not a person's profile? giving out someone's phone number doesn't exactly fit any of the complaints on the "report this page" option..

cheerislove8 ? i vaguely remember a conversation on here a while back about reporting profiles/pages which i think was you? which option do you choose?

ETA: i didn't add the link to the page in case it really is her phone number..
Are you referring to which bubble to choose after you click "Report/Block"? Unless you are friends with the real one, I can't remember for sure which option I used... At one point I was friends with quite a few of the real people so I was able to report some fakes, but I was never friends with Erica. Christian is easy to report, you can just say he is posting inappropriate pictures. If there are some fake Erica's, maybe "Pretending to be a celebrity"?? Idk if they would take those seriously though. Maybe if enough report it as "This person is annoying me" facebook would notice, I'm just not positive if that would be the best option.

Are you referring to which bubble to choose after you click "Report/Block"? Unless you are friends with the real one, I can't remember for sure which option I used... At one point I was friends with quite a few of the real people so I was able to report some fakes, but I was never friends with Erica. Christian is easy to report, you can just say he is posting inappropriate pictures. If there are some fake Erica's, maybe "Pretending to be a celebrity"?? Idk if they would take those seriously though. Maybe if enough report it as "This person is annoying me" facebook would notice, I'm just not positive if that would be the best option.

hmm.. this is a "like" page not a profile and while you can still report it i'm not sure if they're really impersonating her.. the page is named after her and does not say fan.. but the girl isn't impersonating her. (just stealing her pictures and posting her phone number) no where does it say i am erica.. though i recently just looked at the page again and if you scroll down i noticed she claims she's on WCSS :confused: lord help us.

i'm really just concerned that it posted a phone number, real or not, and there are people like christian stocker commenting on the page.

hmm.. this is a "like" page not a profile and while you can still report it i'm not sure if they're really impersonating her.. the page is named after her and does not say fan.. but the girl isn't impersonating her. (just stealing her pictures and posting her phone number) no where does it say i am erica.. though i recently just looked at the page again and if you scroll down i noticed she claims she's on WCSS :confused: lord help us.

i'm really just concerned that it posted a phone number, real or not, and there are people like christian stocker commenting on the page.
I saw that! I believe she even said she was a flyer on Shooting Stars. But then a few days later, she posted a picture of her needle saying, "I wish I could do this in the air" and that she falls every time or something like that..:confused:

Just found the one you're talking about... wow is all I can say... ugh people seriously?!

It's really hard to say which option would get taken the most seriously when facebook sees all these reports. I guess "Spam or Scam" fits the best here, it's just hard to say what facebook will do if thats what it's reported as!

The "Rebecca" and "Erica" on Tumblr are posting their numbers also... Kinda makes me think it's not real.

Oh the fake tumblr pages, they get me so mad. "Kelsey Rule" called me a bunch of ugly words which is so unlike Kelsey, she deactivated. there's an erica still floating around but before her was another erica and she was deactivated. I mean it's pretty obivously fake when it says I AM THE REAL SO AND SO FROM BLAH ALLSTARS. It's really annoying and disrespectful to the cheerleader. I understand that some cheerleaders are obsessive with these girls and want to be them.It doesn't make it to go out and say she's on the team. I don't think they have any thought of the athlete's reputation, family or friends. Just thought, I'd share my experience.

Back