All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that doesn't mean anything. a long time ago when i was more naive & not as "into" the cheer world i guess you could say i believed a poser as the real erica & even voice chatted with "her". i found out it was a poser after poser erica gave me real ericas number & real erica had no idea what was going on & apologized for the poser. so i have no idea who the h*ll i was talking to & the creepiest part is is that it sounded exactly like her.. all the posers give out her real twitter & skype because it's more believable. there's a fake erica instagram that has her real twitter posted but whoever it is posing clearly wasn't thinking when her real twitter is where she posted her real instagram. basically people are nuts & trust no one.
thats exactly what I'm thinking. I tried asking if she was video calling people and she totally ignored the question and she claims her "real" instagram is something like EricaGaylee.

thats exactly what I'm thinking. I tried asking if she was video calling people and she totally ignored the question and she claims her "real" instagram is something like EricaGaylee.
that one is her real one the fake one is ericaenglebert25 as far as erica posers (& most posers..) if you think they're a poser, they are a poser. if you don't think they're a poser, they're a poser until absolutely proven otherwise. basically treat every one of these accounts as a poser & don't get involved. so i've heard the real erica doesn't even care about all of this so it's not worth your own time!

i feel like the toni and juliette bronisevsky, rebecca marmolejo and jamie andries blogs are all run by the same person, they have similar looking blogs and urls

I have noticed scince this thread was posted. Some of the "erica's" have been deleted. Im very glad. It is so so so so creepy!

Talked to Rebecca Marmolejo, that was not her Tumblr and it has been deleted. The Erica one is still active though. Not sure if it's fake or not...

I had an Erica friend request today http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100003279916538&sk=info I don't think it's the real girl, however I haven't reported it as didn't want to report a real account as fake. Though I have no idea why if this is the real girl, she would add me!?! If it is fake I'll report it, could someone let me know if it is!

I would recommend reporting it. Plus, if you look back through the thread and check the "fake" accounts with the address of her real account, to be sure. If you're not positive, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to check and report it, if need be.

I would recommend reporting it. Plus, if you look back through the thread and check the "fake" accounts with the address of her real account, to be sure. If you're not positive, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to check and report it, if need be.

Thank you and hannahx0xbananaa I'll make sure I report it! Just wanted to check with 'those in the know' as knowing me I'd report the real girl, by mistake

Back