All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How are these people getting their phone numbers? Are these athletes giving out their numbers or are their friends being no so friend like and giving it out to strangers? I really hope they aren't giving their numbers out to people they don't know because that is just so stupid (sorry if that sounds harsh).

I hate that I sound like I am coming down hard on these athletes but STOP ADDING PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW so that personal pictures won't be posted on 50 different social networking profiles. Also if you are giving out your number...STOP! Do these athletes just not care and that is why they add whoever sends a request? Even the ones that don't add just everyone still have their profile open to the public. I will use Juliet Mccreary as an example, she doesn't have as many friends on facebook as some of the others but her profile is completely open to the public and I can see all of her personal pictures. MAKE YOUR PROFILE PRIVATE so that only yourself and your friends/family can see it.

How are these people getting their phone numbers? Are these athletes giving out their numbers or are their friends being no so friend like and giving it out to strangers? I really hope they aren't giving their numbers out to people they don't know because that is just so stupid (sorry if that sounds harsh).

I hate that I sound like I am coming down hard on these athletes but STOP ADDING PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW so that personal pictures won't be posted on 50 different social networking profiles. Also if you are giving out your number...STOP! Do these athletes just not care and that is why they add whoever sends a request? Even the ones that don't add just everyone still have their profile open to the public. I will use Juliet Mccreary as an example, she doesn't have as many friends on facebook as some of the others but her profile is completely open to the public and I can see all of her personal pictures. MAKE YOUR PROFILE PRIVATE so that only yourself and your friends/family can see it.
on the tumblr of "erica", she said she got a texting app for her phone which doesn't use your real number so she's giving that out too..

oh yeah i mean just seeing which erica friend requests you! i just don't understand how people have time to make a fake Facebook and trick people into thinking its someone else
if it's what i think it is, it's one of those bs one's for tumblr friends. i totally don't understand it at all

Question for those of you who keep finding these tumblr pages, how exactly are you coming across these?

The one thing that convinces me the Erica tumblr is real is that she gives out her Skype and skypes with people. Only about 2 girls claim to have video skyped with her though and I'm pretty suspicious one of the girls is the one running the pages and I'm pretty close to finding out.

The one thing that convinces me the Erica tumblr is real is that she gives out her Skype and skypes with people. Only about 2 girls claim to have video skyped with her though and I'm pretty suspicious one of the girls is the one running the pages and I'm pretty close to finding out.

that doesn't mean anything. a long time ago when i was more naive & not as "into" the cheer world i guess you could say i believed a poser as the real erica & even voice chatted with "her". i found out it was a poser after poser erica gave me real ericas number & real erica had no idea what was going on & apologized for the poser. so i have no idea who the h*ll i was talking to & the creepiest part is is that it sounded exactly like her.. all the posers give out her real twitter & skype because it's more believable. there's a fake erica instagram that has her real twitter posted but whoever it is posing clearly wasn't thinking when her real twitter is where she posted her real instagram. basically people are nuts & trust no one.

Back