All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Guys I was going to make my twitter name my fierceboard name so fierceboarders could find me...but someone already is GreatWhite92...THATS NOT ME!

Since we're all outing ourselves-
NO- I don't have a twitter. Not even a secret one. I don't like twitter. At all. If you think it's me, it isn't. If I ever get a twitter, the first person who would probably know would be mstealtoyou, as she is one of like six people on here who are FBook friends with me lol, and it would be an 'actress' twitter. Not a normal one.
NO- I don't have another board name. Ask King, ask any of the mods (if they're capable of tracking that?). Just me :D Never had another one, except when we first switched servers and King asked if anyone wanted to alter their name. I went from kc56563n to kristenthegreat. Pretty much it.

It's no great secret my first name is Kristen. Although, if you DO try to search me out on fbook, I'll give you a hint- I am not an adorable, regal old lady. Although I do wear lots of red? Go figure lol

Since we're all outing ourselves-
NO- I don't have a twitter. Not even a secret one. I don't like twitter. At all. If you think it's me, it isn't. If I ever get a twitter, the first person who would probably know would be mstealtoyou, as she is one of like six people on here who are FBook friends with me lol, and it would be an 'actress' twitter. Not a normal one.
NO- I don't have another board name. Ask King, ask any of the mods (if they're capable of tracking that?). Just me :D Never had another one, except when we first switched servers and King asked if anyone wanted to alter their name. I went from kc56563n to kristenthegreat. Pretty much it.

It's no great secret my first name is Kristen. Although, if you DO try to search me out on fbook, I'll give you a hint- I am not an adorable, regal old lady. Although I do wear lots of red? Go figure lol

Didn't you used to make YouTube videos with routine analysis, and other things.

*sidenote...I do not hide my identity and someone on fierce boards who hates me made a fake twitter mocking me so yes...it happens even if you don’t hide.....gotta have some thick skin to run with the fierce boarders ...just sayin...sticks and stones and all that..

It is creepy what is out there on the net. I just try and use common sense, and am selective in my use, and what info I give. I do have a FB. I am a real person :) -sorry to disappoint those that thought I was Wonder Woman! haha... even though I do like to remain somewhat private, that is just my preference - I have a twitter( mainly just to get cheer updates lol), FB and then this account but that is the extent of it.

ztaprincess is a great contributor to these boards & was very transparent when we spoke via pm / correspondend.

No further elaboration as to her identity will be forthcoming from me - as I promised her.

Carry on with your typical banter, drama, mindless ramblings. Whatever you all do here.

Disclaimerdeedle

I find it humorous that this thread is supposed to be about fake accounts etc. and how dangerous it is to put your real information on the Internet because creepy people can steal it... And yet we now have pages upon pages of people complaining about people who "hide" behind usernames and won't use their real identity. Does no one else see the irony in this?

I find it humorous that this thread is supposed to be about fake accounts etc. and how dangerous it is to put your real information on the Internet because creepy people can steal it... And yet we now have pages upon pages of people complaining about people who "hide" behind usernames and won't use their real identity. Does no one else see the irony in this?

I was thinking the same thing. And who is anyone to demand anyone prove who they are????

Back