All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

*sidenote...I do not hide my identity and someone on fierce boards who hates me made a fake twitter mocking me so yes...it happens even if you don’t hide.....gotta have some thick skin to run with the fierce boarders ...just sayin...sticks and stones and all that..
i saw that, and at first i was all kinds of confused because i forgot about you :rolleyes:
and i was like lakerfan what? and then i was like oohhhhh. it wasnt really that good of an idea anyway

Can someone explain who/what Logan Monty was/did? I keep seeing the name pop up on twitter every so often and usually to do with this sort of crazypants nuttiness. Feel free to PM me. Not trying to stir up controversy, just wondering.

Also if anyone wants to clarify the McManus situation. I actually sent some lovely messages to him/his brother and I apparently missed the fact they weren't real. Not that I take the sentiment back, anyone disturbed enough to make several fake twitters and a suicide attempt probably needs some sort of kindness.

Who isn't she is a better question..

cheer4life post the picture.

Was this meant for me?

Fun facts about them:

- If you go back to "Dom's" tweets from about two weeks before "Kevin's" supposed suicide attempt, "Dom" tweeted that his girlfriend had committed suicide and he was now raising their baby.
- "Kevin's" number was a 715 number. Yet, he claimed to live in Florida- and he claimed to have tried out for Cheer Athletics (but couldn't cheer because of leukemia?). 715 is a Wisconsin area code...
- "Kevin" supposedly attempted suicide by self harm. Then went into a coma? I'm curious as to what about cutting your wrists can lead to a coma.
- The day after the "coma", "Kevin" was tweeting. After you attempt suicide, you're basically on lock-down from visitors and electronics. How would he have circumvented both of these regulations..?
- Neither have Facebooks. "Dom" is a senior in high school.

Here's what happens if you Google "Kevin's" twitter picture:

wrf8yb.jpg

And "Dom's":

11blzc5.jpg

"Dom's" picture was actually stolen from twitter.com/waddupjose.
Instagram name: waddupjose

You can find it if you search #hotbois on Instagram.

Was this meant for me?

Fun facts about them:

- If you go back to "Dom's" tweets from about two weeks before "Kevin's" supposed suicide attempt, "Dom" tweeted that his girlfriend had committed suicide and he was now raising their baby.
- "Kevin's" number was a 715 number. Yet, he claimed to live in Florida- and he claimed to have tried out for Cheer Athletics (but couldn't cheer because of leukemia?). 715 is a Wisconsin area code...
- "Kevin" supposedly attempted suicide by self harm. Then went into a coma? I'm curious as to what about cutting your wrists can lead to a coma.
- The day after the "coma", "Kevin" was tweeting. After you attempt suicide, you're basically on lock-down from visitors and electronics. How would he have circumvented both of these regulations..?

wrf8yb.jpg

And "Dom's":

11blzc5.jpg

I had no idea you can google search a picture ? Am I the only one who didn't know that ?? Lol

Was this meant for me?

Fun facts about them:

wrf8yb.jpg

And "Dom's":

11blzc5.jpg

Post the Logan Monty pic you sent me.

I've been noticing a lot of people faking who they are to be "cool" or gain attention from the I guess you could say, twitter famous cheerleaders who honestly wouldn't talk to them if they were just themselves. Everyone just wants to say they are friends with them and will go to extreme measures to do so. Honestly, what's so great about them? A lot of the people they are trying to be friends with are faker than fake. I won't call them out because that's immature and won't prove my point, but I think we all know the people who are considered cool and try way too hard to be that way.

I've been noticing a lot of people faking who they are to be "cool" or gain attention from the I guess you could say, twitter famous cheerleaders who honestly wouldn't talk to them if they were just themselves. Everyone just wants to say they are friends with them and will go to extreme measures to do so. Honestly, what's so great about them? A lot of the people they are trying to be friends with are faker than fake. I won't call them out because that's immature and won't prove my point, but I think we all know the people who are considered cool and try way too hard to be that way.
...Are you trying to tell me something :confused: Also you changed your name and it threw me off for a sec. :D

Although you board peeps are GOOD. Since I'm not familiar with twitter, it's hard for me to follow the strings sometimes.

...Are you trying to tell me something :confused: Also you changed your name and it threw me off for a sec. :D

Although you board peeps are GOOD. Since I'm not familiar with twitter, it's hard for me to follow the strings sometimes.

How'd you know I was talking about you?! I swear I tried to not hint it at you hahahha. Yeah... long story about that one.

You think the boards are bad? You should see twitter.

Back