All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

OH MY FREAKIN WHAT THE?!!! And this Logan Monty person has been around for a while doing this?!!!

I'm pretty sure this is the girl behind most of the fake Erica's last year/maybe the season before? I thought she was called out on it at one point and then disappeared for a while...all these people magically showing up again yesterday and today have to be related somehow. There can't be THAT many psychotic people in the cheer world can there?

I'm pretty sure this is the girl behind most of the fake Erica's last year/maybe the season before? I thought she was called out on it at one point and then disappeared for a while...all these people magically showing up again yesterday and today have to be related somehow. There can't be THAT many psychotic people in the cheer world can there?
You'd be surprised. I ride the NYC subway- I've seen all sorts of brands of crazy :confused:

Umm, if you tweet 'You Can't Sit With Us'...more than likely you are a board wannabee. We don't have to post that, we just know it. It's like screaming 'I'm COOL!!' Cool people know they're cool, we don't have to say it. :cool:

Haven't been that elitist in a while. I have no idea who I'm talking to, but it feels nice to get all the rage out. TAKE THAT GUY WHO WROTE THAT SONG IN 1812 (double shimmy bonus points if you can name that comedian)!
Anacreon?

I am an old woman (nearly 50) who has become very jaded and cynical as the years have creeped on. I don't know how old you all are, but I find it unfortunate that you younger posters are learning this so early. There are a lot of sick and desperate people out there. My son's ex started a fake fb and was spreading ugliness all over the place. I ended up PMing all of her "friends" and found out that none of them actually knew her.
FB, twitter, tumble, etc. are all anonymous and you need to be guarded when interacting with people there. Hell, you need to do so with people you know in person, too.

I'm pretty sure, but I guess you can't be certain anymore.
I feel like I'm in a movie..YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYONE.

- Also that link is to the line I was quoting. It's actually 'Guy who wrote that song in 1923,' not 1812. WARNING: Two potentially objectionable (yet mild) words are used. PROCEED WITH CAUTION BEFORE CLICKING. Yet it's hilarious.

It annoys me the most when people who never have cheered think they are so important in the cheer worlds and trash teams all the time. Like no get out, you're ugly.

I would agree with your statement so much more, if you didn't attack their looks. That's shallow. Come on you're above that. There's enough issues in the actual problem itself without lowering their esteem any further then it already must be.

Back