All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There seems to be some hidden implications we are missing ..

a few pages ago, seems the "veteran" fiercers decided ztaprincess was whoadeedle (the person who was fake/befriended cheercurl) but it was established that she wasn't long before cheercurl came to this thread making those same accusations again?

so I'm either missing something else, or everyone has decided it'd be fun to bully ztaprincess?

and if i'm wrong, this thread has gone way over my head

Not sure if I'm totally in the loop here but I'm thinking it has to do with the whoadeedle drama from way back. I remember her discussing it ages ago but she also gives a quick run down a page or so back in this thread?

That's what my understanding is but maybe there is something more and it's way over my head too! :p

Exactly..........between cheercurl and oneandonly, I think those were the 2 hurt the most. At least in my opinion. I'm sure all the feelings have come rushing back for her and it's crushing. My heart goes out to her. Love you M!!!

a few pages ago, seems the "veteran" fiercers decided ztaprincess was whoadeedle (the person who was fake/befriended cheercurl) but it was established that she wasn't long before cheercurl came to this thread making those same accusations again?

so I'm either missing something else, or everyone has decided it'd be fun to bully ztaprincess?

There was concrete proof given to some of us...it wasn't just decided.

I talked to ZTA last night and she was worried that a false accusation would make it hard for her to post ever again without people looking at it like she was a criminal but I guess that damage is done. Congrats yall.

Who disproved it?? Im all about facts. Someone sayings it isn't doesn't constitute as proof.

Went through all 30-something pages of this and all I can say is I feel for those girls :( I've never done that and would never do that to someone. I've never been in their situation exactly but I have been cyber bullied (not exactly the same but the Internet can be a scary place) and its not fun. So, everyone should do their best to keep on reporting fakes'!

look back on those posts and REALLY look for someone to disprove it. i felt similarly until i read those posts over and over just now.

i never had any idea. how unfortunate.

Saw some tweets that the McManus boys were a no show at World Cup tonight. And their Twitter accounts haven't tweeted in nearly 24 hours.

Back