All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really investing way to much anger in this thread...I am taking a break from Fierce. Bye.

I feel like there's a subplot with cheercurl that is going waaaaaay over my head.

Not sure if I'm totally in the loop here but I'm thinking it has to do with the whoadeedle drama from way back. I remember her discussing it ages ago but she also gives a quick run down a page or so back in this thread?

That's what my understanding is but maybe there is something more and it's way over my head too! :p

Me too.. I keep going back re-reading to see what I missed. But just left me more confused.

agreed. i thought i understood, then i got lost. she was hurt, i get it. i would have been, too. but the purpose (or at least the original intent) of this thread was to prevent the thing that happened to her from happening again. by getting rid of fake people. so not sure where the hate and angriness is coming from? :confused:

well...I see my work here is done :) As DJ knows, I'm good at culling information, and passing it along to those who will use it most advantageously. I (and several others) have known the new identity of the poster formerly known as Whoadeedle, aka Appledrinkyum, for some time. Last night just happened to be the night the cat was let out of the bag.

As far as the rest of the fakers are concerned, people crave attention and will get it by any means possible. Even if that means living vicariously through someone else.

Disclaimer...I'm real, but not the real Wendy Williams as so many seem to think ;)

agreed. i thought i understood, then i got lost. she was hurt, i get it. i would have been, too. but the purpose (or at least the original intent) of this thread was to prevent the thing that happened to her from happening again. by getting rid of fake people. so not sure where the hate and angriness is coming from? :confused:
There seems to be some hidden implications we are missing ..

Back