All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love how all it takes is one statement to make everyone on this board completely make a what used to be a respectable poster on this board into something trash.

I wasn't around for whoadeedle but all I know is I have never seen any shady business from ZTA.f you.

Sure you were hurt, I've been hurt by many of friends but they change and say they are sorry and forgive and forget.

I know I am going to get a lot of crap for this post saying that I don't know what I am talking about cause I wasn't there...I am just telling you what I know and have observed and if you think ZTA needs to disappear forever than I question your integrity because like I said she has done nothing wrong that I have seen.

I live under that strict policy that you give everyone a chance to make up for something done wrong.

Never watched the Matrix, wonder if this is what it feels like? What is real, what is fake, IS MY BRAIN PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?!?

I love how all it takes is one statement to make everyone on this board completely make a what used to be a respectable poster on this board into something trash.

I wasn't around for whoadeedle but all I know is I have never seen any shady business from ZTA.f you.

Sure you were hurt, I've been hurt by many of friends but they change and say they are sorry and forgive and forget.

I know I am going to get a lot of crap for this post saying that I don't know what I am talking about cause I wasn't there...I am just telling you what I know and have observed and if you think ZTA needs to disappear forever than I question your integrity because like I said she has done nothing wrong that I have seen.

I live under that strict policy that you give everyone a chance to make up for something done wrong.

Unfortunately at the time many posters texted, called, messaged and chatted to try and get her to tell them what happened, why she did it and to give her a chance to apologize and she wouldn't. She ignored all correspondence from everyone if my memory serves me correctly.

Without a dialogue between the people involved where 1 person will say they are sorry and the other person's can move on to forgive and forget there is a breakdown in that process and was back then too. She wouldn't/couldn't/didn't do that.

And, it makes me sad that's it's all been conjured up again because cheercurl is my friend and my heart is breaking FOR HER!

The thing is, there was never anything shady about Whoadeedle either, until there was. From her being engaged, but the guy was no good. The living in Louisville, but always backed out at last second from meeting anyone. To giving her nephew a kidney (I think it was the nephew...or maybe the brother). It was such a sad life from someone many many people became attached to. She straight up took pictures from someone else's facebook and used them as her own. When all was found out, her real facebook was also found, so many of us know what she actually looks like as well.

I know you weren't here when it all went down, and I really can't explain to you what it was like. It was like a bomb exploded, and we were left with a nuclear winter. It was crazy and unbelievable. No one involved got any sort of closure from it. One day she was here posting, and the next she was found out and disappeared. Never answered text messages, phone calls or posted again.

If you had been around, you would notice very strange similarities in posting styles, interests ect. Which is what set alarm bells off. Then, like I said, IPs don't lie. Without having been a part of the madness, it may seem like much ado about nothing, but those who were actually around during that time probably feel a lot different.

Unfortunately at the time many posters texted, called, messaged and chatted to try and get her to tell them what happened, why she did it and to give her a chance to apologize and she wouldn't. She ignored all correspondence from everyone if my memory serves me correctly.

Without a dialogue between the people involved where 1 person will say they are sorry and the other person's can move on to forgive and forget there is a breakdown in that process and was back then too. She wouldn't/couldn't/didn't do that.

And, it makes me sad that's it's all been conjured up again because cheercurl is my friend and my heart is breaking FOR HER!
I think I would have been a little overwhelmed if I was going through that. Has anyone tried to ask her to apologize now? Who's to say she hasn't gone through a life changing moment and wouldn't say it now? Just because she didn't at the moment doesn't mean she won't ever. I was mad at a friend for 6 months once. Finally after 6 months he apologized and all was good. It just took 6 months for that to happened. When I called him out initially he denied it and wouldn't say sorry or anything then after 6 months came to his senses.

I would have. Because we unite over Bagel Bows and NYC.
When I lived in nyc I turned up to a friends' place late, burst through the door and apologised profusely but I was held up by a car crash... I got blank stares and then hysterical laughter :confused: Now try saying "car crash" in a hybrid Aussie/British accent... they were on the floor in fits because they thought I said, um, word-for-Richard-that-starts-with-a-C-ends-with-a-K Rash :oops:

Back