All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

She's changed numbers, deleted all social networks, hasn't contacted me in nearly 2 years. As soon as she was called out for her lies she dropped off the face of the Earth. Rather tragic actually, whoever I was getting to know was an amazing person.
Truly sad, people can be fickle & often prejudge someone's reaction without actually waiting to see it.

a6cd0a22-92f4-8e02.jpg

She's changed numbers, deleted all social networks, hasn't contacted me in nearly 2 years. As soon as she was called out for her lies she dropped off the face of the Earth. Rather tragic actually, whoever I was getting to know was an amazing person.

That sounds really sad.

IP addresses are network interfaces, not people. It's common for many people who work in the one office to share a single IP address. (There are even some countries where the entire population shares a handful of IP addresses).
You can't draw any conclusion except to say those comments all came from the same network.

saw that on Google found it interesting.

IP addresses are network interfaces, not people. It's common for many people who work in the one office to share a single IP address. (There are even some countries where the entire population shares a handful of IP addresses).
You can't draw any conclusion except to say those comments all came from the same network.

K completely irrelevant, but I refuse to believe you aren't Madea/Tyler Perry, so when you post I imagine Madea behind a computer just typing away on here. I will continue to do so.

ips3.jpg

A pretty alarming picture taken off of a completely different forum. Obviously the IP addresses are crossed out for a reason but really its not set in stone stuff.

I thought you were @aceboy or something along those lines if my Fierce Board history book serves me correctly.
aceboy? no. never cheered for ACE i love ACE though. there are 2 ACE gyms in my state and 1 down the road from me. and a few kids on my street from ACE

Back