All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ips3.jpg

A pretty alarming picture taken off of a completely different forum. Obviously the IP addresses are crossed out for a reason but really its not set in stone stuff.

I might be missing something, but how does this image connect to ZTA exactly....?

I might be missing something, but how does this image connect to ZTA exactly....?
The only proof anyone has given me is that the IP addresses are the same. I find that hard to believe considering some of the stuff I have found out by searching it, including this picture taken from a forum showing that it picks up random IP addresses for the same user.

The only proof anyone has given me is that the IP addresses are the same. I find that hard to believe considering some of the stuff I have found out by searching it, including this picture taken from a forum showing that it picks up random IP addresses for the same user.

K what I get from your picture is that Woahdeedle has posted from multiple IP addresses, so someone might need to explain this to me a bit further.

K what I get from your picture is that Woahdeedle has posted from multiple IP addresses, so someone might need to explain this to me a bit further.
The main point of the picture which has nothing to do with ZTA or whoadeedle...is that public forums don't always pick up the right IP addresses...I find it hard to believe that whoever the person is on this whatever forum this is signs in from that many computers.

Alright, I'm about to go on a bit of a rant here.
With the tragedies the cheerleading world has encountered this past season, we're constantly seeing "stop bullying" messages and such popping up on Fierceboard, Twitter, Facebook, etc. by people. I am completely behind people supporting such a cause. We've all been teenagers, or are teenagers, and we've experienced it, we'd love it to stop, that makes sense.
I'd like to remind you that, regardless of her actions, Logan Monty is a 14 year old girl. There very well may be something mentally wrong with her causing her to act the way she is, she may have done some VERY creepy things, but keep in mind that while you sit behind your computer or your phone and talk smack about this little girl, post gifs and memes about her, and everything else I've been seeing tonight, you are bullying. You are contributing to the suicide rate of teens in the world. You are not helping anyone with what you're doing. I understand that you'll get a bit of a laugh out of it, but is a laugh worth it when a child sits at home, ashamed of what they've done, and all they see is criticism? Wouldn't it be more worth it to support someone in attempting to right the wrongs they've done?
I don't know Logan, I don't know how she's taking all of this negative attention, but I do know that all of you who "cared" when a cheerleader had taken their lives have apparently stopped caring now that you can get a laugh, a RT, or a 'like' out of it.

had to catch up on 10 pages of this & my brain is now fried.. i just.. can't. as a sidenote, being one of the people that got caught up with logan as an erica poser a long time ago i can say the girl is a straight up nutcase & belongs in a mental hospital.

ETA: chyeeaaa69 your post didn't show up until after i posted mine so i don't want you to think i'm trying to bully her randomly because i heard about her i actually had to deal with her myself so like cheercurl i felt violated/hurt which is the only reason why i think i have any kind of right to say something.

Back