All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

chyeeaaa69 You just said what I've been thinking for a couple weeks now. I feel like there are a lot of hypocrites. Being 'anti-bullying' seems to be trendy for some people. People need to start practicing what they preach.

I thought this when the anti bullying thread popped up. I actually laughed and thought "HERE??? This is the land of bullying!" I don't think most people on here consider it bullying, but some of the things that go on here (guilty - I'm not excluding myself) are just plain wrong. Posting anti-bullying "badges" on your Facebook doesn't really count.

Anyway... Carry on...

had to catch up on 10 pages of this & my brain is now fried.. i just.. can't. as a sidenote, being one of the people that got caught up with logan as an erica poser a long time ago i can say the girl is a straight up nutcase & belongs in a mental hospital.

ETA: chyeeaaa69 your post didn't show up until after i posted mine so i don't want you to think i'm trying to bully her randomly because i heard about her i actually had to deal with her myself so like cheercurl i felt violated/hurt which is the only reason why i think i have any kind of right to say something.

No matter your experiences, you don't have any more of a right to bully someone than anyone else, and you're taking a rather 5th grade approach to it. You are showing no genuine concern for the girl, you're angry and worked up, I get it, but choose your words carefully, because you never know whose foot is on the ledge (using that metaphorically)

chyeeaaa69 You just said what I've been thinking for a couple weeks now. I feel like there are a lot of hypocrites. Being 'anti-bullying' seems to be trendy for some people. People need to start practicing what they preach.

It's rather disgusting how people these days use deaths and other tragedies as a ploy to act like social activists, but whatever helps them sleep at night. That applies both inside and outside the cheerleading world.

I'm so confused with people acting hurt or betrayed. It's one thing if I've met you and we're besties and find out you're actually a sex offender and have newspaper clippings of me in your house. People make friends on here, but it's not like I"m going to invite every one of you to my house for Thanksgiving because we're one big family. I think people forget this isn't exactly real life.

Good lord, I stay off the board for a few days and I come back to a full out "To Catch a Predator" fierceboard addition. Lol
Im so confused I feel like susie being taught a somersault.

I'm must look like a real creep. I don't meet with anybody on this board unless they are sitting next to me on panel, and I stare at children from far away and take notes.

But please continue....
*takes sip of adult beverage*
This thread is way better then Monday night TV.

Back