All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's really not that hard anymore..all you have to do is go to hidemya$$.com and enter the web address and it creates is for you...but I also just jumped into this convo two pages ago so I'm not up to date yet about the latest drama (at least it appears there's a bit going on)
true. there is a lot going and you dont seem to be in that "posse" that everyone is referring to.

overmyhead. hahaha i dont understand all that lingo i barely understand ip hahah
whoops, my bad :oops:
cliffs-you used to be able to (and probably still can) track who visits your myspace page personally-however, you cannot do it with facebook (nor have you ever been able to to my knowledge). :cool:

Haha so back before MySpace there was a xanga.

Yes I had a xanga page. Please no one go find it because it is filled with drama from my 15& 16 year old life. Lol

There was a girl who created a fake xanga and was writing stuff about me and my friend so I put one of those iP tracker things on there. I notice the next day the fake xanga had the same iP as another girl who wrote on my page under her real name. (whom i did know and go to school with)
So I uploaded proof that the real girl and whoever created the fake girl were the same person and the bullying stopped which was so good! I felt so clever!

Lol sorry all this talk bring me back to the day when I had to be an undercover detective:)

I still haven't decided if I just don't give a damn if ztaprincess is whoadeedle or not. I respect the heck out of a lot of people on here and yes she is one of them--had I been a part of that fiasco Im sure I'd feel very differently. I may take admins word for it but I think for now I want ZTA to keep posting. If meanj can become DJ then we can grant others the same courtesy. She hasn't been banned.....has she?

Haha so back before MySpace there was a xanga.

Yes I had a xanga page. Please no one go find it because it is filled with drama from my 15& 16 year old life. Lol

There was a girl who created a fake xanga and was writing stuff about me and my friend so I put one of those iP tracker things on there. I notice the next day the fake xanga had the same iP as another girl who wrote on my page under her real name. (whom i did know and go to school with)
So I uploaded proof that the real girl and whoever created the fake girl were the same person and the bullying stopped which was so good! I felt so clever!

Lol sorry all this talk bring me back to the day when I had to be an undercover detective:)

You should see if Fierceboard Private Eyes is hiring - sounds like you might be qualified! (I'm sure not - I'm so confused, even when xtremeteal4life dumbed it down I'm still sitting here thinking "Huh?")

You should see if Fierceboard Private Eyes is hiring - sounds like you might be qualified! (I'm sure not - I'm so confused, even when xtremeteal4life dumbed it down I'm still sitting here thinking "Huh?")
i was still confused as well i just wanted to make it sounds like i understood. more like a just nod and say mhmmh yes

Momma said all the Fakes are actually all WITCHES and sorcerers practicing the devils works

I deem this thread: #fiercboardwitchtrials

Shall we stone them? Burn them? Hang them or (my fav) tar and feather them?!!!
perfect scandal name!

Tarred and feathered they shall be

#fierceboardwitchtrials it is

Latest posts

Back