All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so confused with people acting hurt or betrayed. It's one thing if I've met you and we're besties and find out you're actually a sex offender and have newspaper clippings of me in your house. People make friends on here, but it's not like I"m going to invite every one of you to my house for Thanksgiving because we're one big family. I think people forget this isn't exactly real life.

Well I guess you're in for a big shock this season when we meet... But I guess I WON'T bring my photo album with my collection of newspaper clippings about you with me.

I'm so confused with people acting hurt or betrayed. It's one thing if I've met you and we're besties and find out you're actually a sex offender and have newspaper clippings of me in your house. People make friends on here, but it's not like I"m going to invite every one of you to my house for Thanksgiving because we're one big family. I think people forget this isn't exactly real life.
that is the truest thing I have ever read. Like dont expect invitations to my wedding.

fb doesn't allow "cookies", etc. to be placed on their website by their users (if you remember the formatting for your myspace was done by you, so you could stick an IP tracker-basically a cookie that logs everyone's IP who would visit your page).

I didn't click the link yet, so I'm not sure what the article says.
overmyhead. hahaha i dont understand all that lingo i barely understand ip hahah

I'm so over tired that all I'm imagining is all of Fierceboard at your house eating turkey and singing We Are Family.......

Like wether it is or isn't her it doesn't really matter. I talked to her some and she seems cool. If she wants to remain anonymous that's cool with me too.
Heck I may not even be real I could of stole these pics of this kid who obviously doesn't look like me. Lol

Haha this really doesn't bother me. If she did do it and never admits to it that's fine. If she does admit it that's fine too!!

Zta don't stop posting!

true but i have been pming zta about her ip and that girl is clueless to everything ip i highly doubt she could create a proxy
It's really not that hard anymore..all you have to do is go to hidemya$$.com and enter the web address and it creates is for you...but I also just jumped into this convo two pages ago so I'm not up to date yet about the latest drama (at least it appears there's a bit going on)

Revisiting this thread one last time tonight and I'd like to clarify: I've made some "jokes" (if they could even be called that) in this thread, but am completely against the bashing this girl is receiving. This whole situation makes me incredibly uneasy. Clearly it's more than just being an obsessive fan and there are some other factors at play. The girl's only, what did y'all say? 14? I almost feel bad for her? And hope any issues can be resolved so she can hopefully move on with her life. I closed out Twitter a while ago because my timeline was too frustrating...
Any jokes I've made have been directed towards the general idea of "obsessive fans." It honestly confuses me. Making fan Twitters/Facebooks/Instagrams is weird to me. I don't get it. At all. But whatever, I'm not going to hate on someone for it.
And this probably makes no sense because it's 2 AM...

Back