All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can someone please clarify if whoadeedle/appledrinkyum is the same person as Amanda Powell? The girl who pretended to be a member of Senior Elite on twitter. Because, if so, I would be even more confused than I already am. Ztaprincess was notorious for bringing up that she called Amanda out and got her to close her twitter on multiply threads. So if whoadeedle is ztaprincess who is also Amanda Powell, why would someone call themselves out for being a crazy on the board...? Things just aren't adding up :confused:
Maybe to make "herself" look like she was doing something good... inventing the fake Sr Elite person themselves - only to be the one to shut it down? Sort of like a hero...am I making sense? or no sense? lol. I may be wrong - I am not accusing anyone - just an example.

Unless you were personally victimized (which it sound like there were roughly 4) WHO CARES

tumblr_m3r22ebHE61qhkttwo1_500.gif

Sorry, but this was all I could think of when I read this...

Rudags said what I was going to post, so I'll skip that part lol.

Whoadeedle/Appledrinkyum was an insightful poster. She brought much to the conversation in regards to age brackets, rules and rule changes and where cheer was and where it was going. Ztaprincess was (is) a quality poster in regards to those things as well as others. No one is disregarding any of that.

If she chooses to stay as her current name or changes to another, that's fine by me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can i just ask one question? well two, since that was a question :p why now? if some have known for 2 years and this person had caused so much hurt and trust issues.. why out her now? why didn't someone do it 2 years ago? what was the "straw that broke the camel's back" to prompt this?

I was recently informed about it. I have not known for more than this thread. However, I go based on facts, so I looked into it myself. No straw. If I knew about this years ago, I would have said something then.

i agree with GreatWhite92
thank you Rudags because at least you didnt tip toe around it, you posted what you thought and you posted your complete opinion unlike some on here.
as greatwhite said i am more apt to believe you because you were real and not doing this fake stuff

You're welcome. If I find anything that I feel I can post without outting someones personal life, I will. Im not affiliated with any gym or program, so I really don't need to beat around any bushes.

Rudags I'm not assuming you are directing this at me, but didn't want to quote your whole post in regards to the people "defending" zta
I don't know ztaprincess, or THINK I know her or care if she is woahdeedle or not. I'm not defending her or her actions because I'm not going to invest time into "researching" or reading between vague lines on an issue that doesn't concern me. However, I will state facts that I know to be true and that is two different people, especially at two different times, CAN have the same exact IP address.

Yes. I know that. I am a semi-computer nerd, despite my lack of knowledge about Twitter, Tumbler, etc. However, I am not basing my argument based on ONE soul fact alone.

can i just ask one question? well two, since that was a question :p why now? if some have known for 2 years and this person had caused so much hurt and trust issues.. why out her now? why didn't someone do it 2 years ago? what was the "straw that broke the camel's back" to prompt this?
the "straw" was a conversation about the various fakers. The conversation turned to the mother of all fakers, "whoadeedle".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My previous statement on the issue stands, seeing how I gave my word & I am keeping it. Sorry if this is disappointing, but that's all I've got for you all.

My not so popular opinion but I'll shoot anyways...

Whatever happened with the fact of whoadeedle along time ago I guess I understand how some would be rather upset.

However what has she done now to be outed. Although she talks to people on here but it's not like she is pretending like they are best friends now and lying about stuff.

I chose to be very public it is very easy for anyone new to the board or not to find out my name the gym Jaylen goes to. To add me on Facebook or follow me on twitter and even my daughter isn't hard to find. There is many of pics and videos of her up too. Now let's say I was fake even though I really only talk to a few people on here outside of fierceboard I would understand how many people on here would be upset that I stole pics and was going around spreading lies even if we weren't the closest I could see how that would bother them.

However ZTA has remained anonymous. She is insightful on many subjects and does know her stuff she doesn't parade around and lie about her self she keeps it to her self so I know very very very little about her personal life. So to find out she is or isn't who I thought she was does not change one opinion I have about her. Yes if she was deedle and she use to have a fake life story then so be it but she doesn't now she just chose to remain anonymous like many other posters.

I probably make no sense but it makes sense to me lol

But why out her now? If she was doing it again then I understand but she isn't pretending to be anyone. Plus people change! So why did DJ feel the need to call her out? I just don't get it...

It's no matter anymore. Looks like zta is gone. I AM inclined to believe the veterans. I messaged zta and got no reply.

Please let us know when she opens a new account on here. I'd rather just know from the get go.

Awkward cow will never be the same.

Latest posts

Back