All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

what information? the very few of those "posting" info are toeing the line of what happen. if they want people the believe then they should post there evidence and facts. isnt that what this board is all about?

I can't speak for everyone. And herein lies the problem. If you'll go back and read the only posts I made were clarifying for people what we went through during the whoadeedle/appleyum fiasco and how that felt and affected the people who were duped. There is information that's not getting posted. I can't control that.

I can't speak for everyone. And herein lies the problem. If you'll go back and read the only posts I made were clarifying for people what we went through during the whoadeedle/appleyum fiasco and how that felt and affected the people who were duped. There is information that's not getting posted. I can't control that.
not that i dont care what happened then, if people are going to insinuate that zta is whoadeedle then they need to post why, there just kinda going around the reason why, sure they have said ips but no one has posted proof as to why they think that she is whoa

Since I'm at work, and I had to sleep last night, it's been difficult to keep up.

There are several things (ie. pictures which will not be posted) that can serve as proof but bottom line, you need to choose who you believe. If it's me great, if it's not then that's great too.

I have very few secrets, and none that I can think of on here. My name has been this one since the original board. I stand by what has been posted.

The fact that no admin have touched this thread should speak for itself. Usually when truth has been spoken, threads are allowed to run their course. This info has been known by the mods and admins for at least a year, some more than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I'm at work, and I had to sleep last night, it's been difficult to keep up.

There are several things (ie. pictures which will not be posted) that can serve as proof but bottom line, you need to choose who you believe. If it's me great, if it's not then that's great too.

I have very few secrets, and none that I can think of on here. My name has been this one since the original board. I stand by what has been posted.

The fact that no admin have touched this thread should speak for itself. Usually when truth has been spoken, threads are allowed to run their course. This info has been known by the mods and admins for at least a year, some more than that.

May I ask why they are not being posted?

May I ask why they are not being posted?
because posting pictures of someone, who expressly asked them not to be posted, is wrong. Not only that, but they aren't my personal pictures.

so the only picture I know of is the one DJ wasn't supposed to share. So either he shared them with you which he wasn't supposed to, or you have already pried into her privacy once..

Wow. I feel like I should be payed to be on here since people thing that going to bed and working a day job constitutes as going into hiding.

I have been on the boards way back since 2004 in the ProX days. Ive pretty much had the same screen name and almost always had an avatar of myself so no hiding from me.

When WhoaDeedle was "discovered" the first time, I also discovered the imposter's Facebook as well. Comparing it with some research, I linked the two accounts together.

As far as IP addresses, well perhaps I had some inside information. However, the fact that ALL of the Admin's clearly know whats going on in this thread should be enough. Don't you think if the "veteran fierce boarders" (as we have been called) were throwing out these false accusations, someone from Admin would have confirmed its not the same IP and we all move on. Well guess, what? They haven't. Some Admin have known it was WhoaDeedle since the account was created for almost two years ago.

I don't know who a lot of these new posters are that are defending anyone, but I am a 26 year old - retired from coaching - adult. I will make my OWN adult decisions on what to believe and since I did my research via online search databases, I can conclude that I know the facts. If your so worried about them, go look them up yourself.

I for one chatted via the phone with WhoaDeedle quite a bit (doesn't sound like as much as theoneandonly, cheercurl or some others, but we would spend hours on the phone, or Facebook chatting about everything. I thought she was a friend and the truth came out and she disappeared. I for one, can respect a "good and honest poster" despite whatever differences I have, however sitting here saying "I don't understand how people can make fake accounts" doesn't sit well with me.

If I find out information that proves me wrong, then I will more than likely be posting on here and apology and a personal PM to this person in question. However, until that happens, my research shows me enough proof for me to actively say I am confident in my researching abilities.

If your friends with this person great. Be careful. I learned the hard way several years ago that sometimes someone behind a screen name doesn't actually exist. I even defended "AppleDrinkYum" or "Whoa Deedle" until someone showed me hard proof (which I later researched myself).

I don't feel obligated to post pictures of someone without permission to gain popular vote or validate me being "right" (or I suppose wrong) so until then, Im fine with you believing whoever you want to. Thats the great thing about America. You do you, Ill do me.

Can someone please clarify if whoadeedle/appledrinkyum is the same person as Amanda Powell? The girl who pretended to be a member of Senior Elite on twitter. Because, if so, I would be even more confused than I already am. Ztaprincess was notorious for bringing up that she called Amanda out and got her to close her twitter on multiply threads. So if whoadeedle is ztaprincess who is also Amanda Powell, why would someone call themselves out for being a crazy on the board...? Things just aren't adding up :confused:

Wow. I feel like I should be payed to be on here since people thing that going to bed and working a day job constitutes as going into hiding.

I have been on the boards way back since 2004 in the ProX days. Ive pretty much had the same screen name and almost always had an avatar of myself so no hiding from me.

When WhoaDeedle was "discovered" the first time, I also discovered the imposter's Facebook as well. Comparing it with some research, I linked the two accounts together.

As far as IP addresses, well perhaps I had some inside information. However, the fact that ALL of the Admin's clearly know whats going on in this thread should be enough. Don't you think if the "veteran fierce boarders" (as we have been called) were throwing out these false accusations, someone from Admin would have confirmed its not the same IP and we all move on. Well guess, what? They haven't. Some Admin have known it was WhoaDeedle since the account was created for almost two years ago.

I don't know who a lot of these new posters are that are defending anyone, but I am a 26 year old - retired from coaching - adult. I will make my OWN adult decisions on what to believe and since I did my research via online search databases, I can conclude that I know the facts. If your so worried about them, go look them up yourself.

I for one chatted via the phone with WhoaDeedle quite a bit (doesn't sound like as much as theoneandonly, cheercurl or some others, but we would spend hours on the phone, or Facebook chatting about everything. I thought she was a friend and the truth came out and she disappeared. I for one, can respect a "good and honest poster" despite whatever differences I have, however sitting here saying "I don't understand how people can make fake accounts" doesn't sit well with me.

If I find out information that proves me wrong, then I will more than likely be posting on here and apology and a personal PM to this person in question. However, until that happens, my research shows me enough proof for me to actively say I am confident in my researching abilities.

If your friends with this person great. Be careful. I learned the hard way several years ago that sometimes someone behind a screen name doesn't actually exist. I even defended "AppleDrinkYum" or "Whoa Deedle" until someone showed me hard proof (which I later researched myself).

I don't feel obligated to post pictures of someone without permission to gain popular vote or validate me being "right" (or I suppose wrong) so until then, Im fine with you believing whoever you want to. Thats the great thing about America. You do you, Ill do me.
Thank you for being open about what you know besides throwing around cryptic messages. I am more likely to believe what you have said for that fact.

Finally went through the rest of these pages.. I was never here for the whole whoadeedle incident but ztaprincess has been incredibly nice and if she was whoadeedle can't we give her a chance?? She hasn't done anything bad lately... That's just my opinion.. So, back to the anti-creeper league duties, I contacted Maddie directly and this profile is fake: Facebook

So if you guys could help report it that'd be awesome!

i agree with GreatWhite92
thank you Rudags because at least you didnt tip toe around it, you posted what you thought and you posted your complete opinion unlike some on here.
as greatwhite said i am more apt to believe you because you were real and not doing this fake stuff

can i just ask one question? well two, since that was a question :p why now? if some have known for 2 years and this person had caused so much hurt and trust issues.. why out her now? why didn't someone do it 2 years ago? what was the "straw that broke the camel's back" to prompt this?

I really don't think some of you understand why I am fighting this. Basically, most of you are telling me to just believe what the veterans say because they have been here longer and shouldn't have to give you proof and that is not right. You give me proof and I'll believe it. Again, Thank you Rudags for giving us the first information with any kind of substance behind it.

ETA: and with that said. someone tag me when any kind of real proof is posted. I am done with this thread.

Rudags I'm not assuming you are directing this at me, but didn't want to quote your whole post in regards to the people "defending" zta
I don't know ztaprincess, or THINK I know her or care if she is woahdeedle or not. I'm not defending her or her actions because I'm not going to invest time into "researching" or reading between vague lines on an issue that doesn't concern me. However, I will state facts that I know to be true and that is two different people, especially at two different times, CAN have the same exact IP address.

Latest posts

Back