All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What would constitute infallible proof to you all? IP address obviously isn't enough. Pictures? No, you can evidently photoshop someone's head on another body. A written confession? Can totally be faked.
Fact is, y'all, we might never know beyond the shadow of a doubt. But I imagine ztadeedle is gone - if not for good, at least in her current form. So either the witch hunt worked, or it alienated someone pretty seriously.
I have honestly moved past the point of whether its true or not to the fact that all it takes is one accusation from someone "powerful" with the only proof being the hearsay of an IP address that no admin has confirmed for someone to be ruined on here. If your going to ruin someone for good, atleast give us the proof, and atleast own up to the own skeletons in your closet.

What would constitute infallible proof to you all? IP address obviously isn't enough. Pictures? No, you can evidently photoshop someone's head on another body. A written confession? Can totally be faked.
Fact is, y'all, we might never know beyond the shadow of a doubt. But I imagine ztadeedle is gone - if not for good, at least in her current form. So either the witch hunt worked, or it alienated someone pretty seriously.

I don't really care either way, but all I've heard is "IP Addresses don't lie." Well IP address from what and when? From Fierceboard this month? And what? Pro-X boards from 5 years ago?

GreatWhite92
whats funny is that, the people saying so are also the people who "turned a new leaf" and expect everyone to just go with them changing but we cant do that for any one else.
how ironic.
I am honestly thinking about digging up some old threads right about now.

While were at it, when I first came on fierceboard I said something mean about Orange, I was a newbie and I had a bad experience with someone on that team. I am sorry I said anything and it shouldn't have been said. I am owning up to the skeleton in my closet. If anyone like kingston would like a personal apology well this is it. I am sorry for what I said. It was wrong.

Now I hopefully won't be banished from the board from someone bringing that up. As for some of you, one little search will says lots.

how ironic.

It's not irony, it's contradictory. But whatever. #notupfordiscussion
But GreatWhite92 where are the skeleton statements coming from? I mean, I guess I don't understand what that has to do with this. We all have skeletons. Hell, some of us have museums full of skeletons in our closets. Doesn't mean we can't call someone out until we charge an admission fee to see ours...

It's not irony, it's contradictory. But whatever. #notupfordiscussion
But GreatWhite92 where are the skeleton statements coming from? I mean, I guess I don't understand what that has to do with this. We all have skeletons. Hell, some of us have museums full of skeletons in our closets. Doesn't mean we can't call someone out until we charge an admission fee to see ours...
see above post..

And I swear I'm not trying to pick or be ugly, I just don't understand.

What? That you fessed up to cracking on an Orange? I just don't see the connection.
Why does someone have to admit all wrongs and mis-deeds before they're "allowed" to call someone else out?
If it has to do with this board then its not that hard to find. Some of the stuff being said on here is completely contradictory as to what has been done in the past. All it takes is one little search.

not only that but it doesnt surprise me that the people who posted all this about her have some how gone missing from this thread
GreatWhite92

I didn't go missing. I went to bed. And I home school so forgive me for having other obligations outside of the fierceboard. Information has been posted. It's up to you (general you) to make up your own mind about the information. It's as simple as that.

Not sure what skeleton's I should own up to but honestly, I'm not a Butterfly anymore. There.....it's out. I feel so much better now!!!

Also for those who might wonder I am going to watch my daughter in the pool, just so nobody thinks I've gone "missing" again.

GreatWhite92

I didn't go missing. I went to bed. And I home school so forgive me for having other obligations outside of the fierceboard. Information has been posted. It's up to you (general you) to make up your own mind about the information. It's as simple as that.

Not sure what skeleton's I should own up to but honestly, I'm not a Butterfly anymore. There.....it's out. I feel so much better now!!!

Also for those who might wonder I am going to watch my daughter in the pool, just so nobody thinks I've gone "missing" again.
what information? the very few of those "posting" info are toeing the line of what happen. if they want people the believe then they should post there evidence and facts. isnt that what this board is all about?

Back