All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did not say that ZTA was bullied. I said the way she was outed was bully mentality and perhaps I should have used mob mentality instead. I'm definitely not someone that "cries bully" because I'm a firm believe that children need to man up (ask my 7 year old niece, I tell her that anytime she comes whining to me).

The fact that enough people can force her to admit to something that may (or may not be true). She clearly didn't admit to what she was accused of for some reason. At any rate the girl cowered, and to me it was sad to read. If she is whoadeedle, what was the harm in letting her start over and continue to be ZtaPrincess and moving on. Yes I know individuals were hurt by her past actions but this is a big forum, they can just go their seperate paths.

Reporting that someone is maintaining a facebook/instagram/twitter account that is not them while they claim that it is them is not bullying. But when the mob comes and attacks the real person on whatever social network thats available. Not acceptable.

Thanks for explaining your reasoning. I will give that some thought!

As to the bold type I think it was just the hypocrisy of her calling out fake accts and saying how she can't imagine why anyone would do that. I wasn't the one who called her out, so I'm just taking a stab at it here. But, I was 1 of the people who knew who she was..... Honestly, I think if she had been active on just about every topic on this board except the Fake One then her secret would still be safe to this day. Again, just my opinion,

Kristen and Ultimate Fan have also given me some food for thought as to why she was active on this thread too and I'm considering their argument's on that as we speak.

I think everything that has happened in the last 2 or 3 days has at least given some good food for thought no matter what side of the coin you happen to be on. KWIM?

yea cause you aren't the person that just called people junior plastics.
I don't recall naming you as a Junior Plastic? Unless you have some sort of internal association or complex that perhaps I triggered. But if you do that's not my fault, that's something you need to work out on your own. I choose my words carefully, try another rope snare or trap Gale Hawthorn.

I don't recall naming you as a Junior Plastic? Unless you have some sort of internal association or complex that perhaps I triggered. But if you do that's not my fault, that's something you need to work out on your own. I choose my words carefully, try another rope snare or trap Gale Hawthorn.
And I did too. Nowhere in my post said you called me a junior plastic just that you called "people" junior plastics. Just because you don't call people about by name doesn't mean we all don't know who your talking about.

She's allowed to point out that that facebook or twitter is a fake. She's not allowed to incite a witch hunt against the creator of that account.

You are allowed to call out a fake for being fake. You are allowed to say that this twitter is not real, or that facebook is not real, or whoadeedle is not who she says she is.

You lost me. I thought that's what people did in this situation.

To the best of our knowledge, ZTA is not impersonating anyone or pretending to be anyone she isn't. So no, you're not calling out a fake. Calling out Whoadeedle is calling out a fake, calling out ZTA is calling out someone who has done nothing wrong under this account (besides maybe being a hypocrite), so you're not really out a fake.

I think what shes saying is there is a difference in Suzy pretending to be the "#1 Cheerlebrity of the Minute", and stealing her pictures, and posting statuses as her, and answering questions as her on formspring.

Sure those fake accounts should be reported. But in doing so, you don't need to necessarily out the idenity of the real person thats doing them and cause the mob to "go in" on them on twitter...

and in the instance of Whoadeedle and ZTA....there is a difference between creating an identity that already exists (i.e. posting as a cheerlebrity)....and posting as a fictional person (trying to start over and posting as someone that isn't real...creating a new fictional fb identity)

at least thats they way I understood Ashley post

To the best of our knowledge, ZTA is not impersonating anyone or pretending to be anyone she isn't. So no, you're not calling out a fake. Calling out Whoadeedle is calling out a fake, calling out ZTA is calling out someone who has done nothing wrong under this account (besides maybe being a hypocrite), so you're not really out a fake.

Ok.....I get it now. Maybe I need more caffeine.....lmao Thanks!

I think what shes saying is there is a difference in Suzy pretending to be the "#1 Cheerlebrity of the Minute", and stealing her pictures, and posting statuses as her, and answering questions as her on formspring.

Sure those fake accounts should be reported. But in doing so, you don't need to necessarily out the idenity of the real person thats doing them and cause the mob to "go in" on them on twitter...

and in the instance of Whoadeedle and ZTA....there is a difference between creating an identity that already exists (i.e. posting as a cheerlebrity)....and posting as a fictional person (trying to start over and posting as someone that isn't real...creating a new fictional fb identity)

at least thats they way I understood Ashley post

Yes, I get that. That LM thing on Twitter is disgusting. I can agree with that. I don't think any child deserves that. But, I will say that it's sad her family knows about her proclivities online and yet have done nothing to get help for her or limit her access to social media at all. Because that little girl obviously has issues that need addressing in my humble opinion!!!

Back