All-Star Fake Social Networking Accounts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a real person in case anyone ever questioned this. I am not a robot and I am my own person. Right DJ ?

Once upon a time there was a beautiful cheerleader who posted on Fierceboard non-stop. She was very funny and fairly knowledgeable about cheer. People enjoyed her banter on the board and she made many friends. She seem to be where all the action was. She went to University of Louisville and was having a cyber relationship with a well known cheer tumbler. I became a friend and listened like a mother would to a young girl trying to find her way. I invested in our friendship. All fascinating right? Well, it gets even better.

The beautiful girl on facebook a FAKE. She hi-jacked an unsuspecting girls FB... right down to family pictures. She did not go to Louisville...nor was she a cheerleader. She was a figment of everyones imagination. She was a fake who weedled her way into my life and many others. It may seem humorous but not to me. I was hurt...deeply hurt. I can honestly say she rocked my world. I trusted her and she betrayed me. I felt like a fool and could no longer talk to people on line and blindly believe that they were who they claimed to be. It was stupid to blindly believe in anyone so maybe in a sense she did me a favor. I WANT HER TO SEE THIS and understand that to me it was not funny and it was not a game. I WANT YOU TO KNOW that I have a hard time trusting people. IT WAS NOT FUNNY TO ME.

So please do me a favor when you re create another life for yourself on this board don't comment or shimmy on ANYTHING I write and don't pretend you are an ex cheerleader because you and I both know that is a LIE.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful cheerleader who posted on Fierceboard non-stop. She was very funny and fairly knowledgeable about cheer. People enjoyed her banter on the board and she made many friends. She seem to be where all the action was. She went to University of Louisville and was having a cyber relationship with a well known cheer tumbler. I became a friend and listened like a mother would to a young girl trying to find her way. I invested in our friendship. All fascinating right? Well, it gets even better.

The beautiful girl on facebook a FAKE. She hi-jacked an unsuspecting girls FB... right down to family pictures. She did not go to Louisville...nor was she a cheerleader. She was a figment of everyones imagination. She was a fake who weedled her way into my life and many others. It may seem humorous but not to me. I was hurt...deeply hurt. I can honestly say she rocked my world. I trusted her and she betrayed me. I felt like a fool and could no longer talk to people on line and blindly believe that they were who they claimed to be. It was stupid to blindly believe in anyone so maybe in a sense she did me a favor. I WANT HER TO SEE THIS and understand that to me it was not funny and it was not a game. I WANT YOU TO KNOW that I have a hard time trusting people. IT WAS NOT FUNNY TO ME.

So please do me a favor when you re create another life for yourself on this board don't comment or shimmy on ANYTHING I write and don't pretend you are an ex cheerleader because you and I both know that is a LIE.

Here's what happens if you Google "Kevin's" twitter picture:
And "Dom's":
"Dom's" picture was actually stolen from twitter.com/waddupjose.
Instagram name: waddupjose

You can find it if you search #hotbois on Instagram.
*deleted pics to save room.

That desktop background looks familiar ;)

But yes you can google images and I've come to realize that it is the most useful thing ever created. I heard that a picture of me from my facebook was floating around on tumblr so I uploaded the picture to google and it popped up right away. 8,500 notes or "likes" on a picture of me that I didn't post. Don't you just love the internet?

For those who don't have twitter, here is the average cheerleader's timeline.

Follow Susy, she's a Cheer Athletics Cheetahs! (in reality she's an alternate)

Where's my worlds ring? I just want it now!

Lady Bullets should've won small senior #sorrynotsorry

Kelsey Rule and Matt Smith should get married *insert sucking up here*

Follow me on instagram!

Dumb tweet from cheer twitter trying to be cool

THERE ARE TOO MANY CHEER TWITTERS (nah really? i didn't see someone say that 3 tweets ago)

*insert voiceover from any team, probably f5, panthers, or orange*

OMG *insert someone from one direction (who sucks btw)* FOLLOW ME OR YOU SHOULD FOLLOW *insert random cheerlebrity* SHE'S A ______

*insert a bunch of retweets of someone sucking up to someone who thinks they are all that and a bag of chips*

Maddie is on the cover of the magazine, again. Why is everyone so obsessed with her? She's not even that good, she just wants fame *instert tweet about wanting everyone to follow them because they are on a famous team*

*insert rude joke about holden*

HOT SHOTS IN A MONTH (okay, you tweeted about that 10 minutes ago)

I got so wasted last night. (you are SO classy)

DREW! OMG I LOVE YOU (but in all honesty i love him too)

But here's my number, so call me maybe!

What's the tea?

Worlds sucked this year, where is worlds 2013?

I have a straight leg, follow me!

YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US!

Tanning:)

Craptastic allstars and Tranny allstars are best friends! #sisterteams (but in reality they actually hate each other)

Am I missing anything?

The non stop mean girls posts...You have one up there, but really I could follow the entire movie without watching it just by getting on twitter when its on tv. I just get off twitter when mean girls is on because thats all my timeline becomes.

Yes! and it was on like 3 times this weekend. Why even watch when I can just see it on my timeline

Well some cheer twitter that I didnt even bother to look at its name said there is going to be cheer drama tonight. I am kinda scared and hope they don't know what they are talking about. :confused:

Guys I know this doesn't have much to do with fake accounts but there is a girl named Logan Monty who is photoshopping her face into pictures of girls on a bunch of different teams, mostly Cheer Athletics teams, and pretends to be on other teams. But she doesn't cheer at all.

Back