All-Star Fame Super Seniors Going Large?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All hearsay, but I was told Cheersport.
I have never heard of an EP requesting you to be in two divisions. I can understand the coaches wanting to take the chance so they have a choice about what division they want to compete in at worlds but having cheersport ask them is just not ethical so I don't feel like it would happen. But who knows. Either way I think they are talented and will do well in either division.

I have never heard of an EP requesting you to be in two divisions. I can understand the coaches wanting to take the chance so they have a choice about what division they want to compete in at worlds but having cheersport ask them is just not ethical so I don't feel like it would happen. But who knows. Either way I think they are talented and will do well in either division.

Like I said, I really don't know. Supers have their money already, so they won't need to go for that. Not sure how "un-ethical" it is, but that's the info I was told. Doesn't make it true.

I know my freshman year of high school, Orlando Flames Jr 2? I believe was asked to compete in two divisions I wanna say small and then they added two people and competed large. Something about there not being enough teams in one division or something like that

I would assume they were asked because CEA will not have any competition in large as Shooting Stars and F5 will not be attending Cheersport, and the fact that Charlotte does not compete at Cheersport due to a possible conflict of interest. To me the best the viable option would be to combine Sr. Elite with the medium division.

I would assume they were asked because CEA will not have any competition in large as Shooting Stars and F5 will not be attending Cheersport, and the fact that Charlotte does not compete at Cheersport due to a possible conflict of interest. To me the best the viable option would be to combine Sr. Elite with the medium division.
Actually according to the rules, they can leave medium in large senior like several other competitions have done. I would think that would be the best bet.

I think it is ethically wrong to do that just to see which division you would do better in. However, there is nothing against the rules about this because technically it is a different team, and they aren't breaking the crossover rule.

A few years ago my gym had a large jr level 3 and Cheersport called and asked if that team would compete in the large sr level 3 division...they did it because the girls thought it would be fun...and they ended up getting 3rd

A few years ago my gym had a large jr level 3 and Cheersport called and asked if that team would compete in the large sr level 3 division...they did it because the girls thought it would be fun...and they ended up getting 3rd
I totally get that, I was under the impression that it was heard that someone at cheersport asked them to compete in both divisions. That to me is different. =)

Since they already have their paid bid in medium wouldn't make sense to just compete in the large senior division to see if you can get a bid?

I know in HS cheer especially in Jersey, sometimes the teams will compete in "Small Varsity, Large Varsity", and then they can also compete in the "all-music" division

Fame had a large senior team at Cheersport in Philly called 'EPIC'.

Epic is from the Midlo gym, will not be at Cheersport. As for size/division, keeping options open, from what I can tell.

If Y'all remember they had 3 teams (small, medium, large) way back in november @ CheerTech Philly. Super Seniors were in the medium division from the main gym and the other 2 are from their other gyms.

The large all girl (envy I think) is not going to be large senior 5 anymore. I think I was told they are going to be restricted, don't quote me on that.

I also don't mean to jack this thread, but I saw on twitter someone saying that Panthers were going large after their success at the majors? Is this true? There are all of these rumors going around of people going back up to large this year from medium and it's getting quite crazy.

Supers are medium and are competing in the medium senior division at CheerSport. They were asked (by CheerSport) to compete twice (once in medium, and once in large) in order to give Senior Elite some competition in the large division as they are the only team currently registered in Large Senior. Those are the facts on the issue.

Looking at it from a gym point of view it seems logical. If there were no other large teams the Medium/Large division would be combined. So it works out for everyone this way. Senior Elite gets competition in large, and the Medium teams are only competing against other medium teams.

I have no clue what the outcome would be should Supers receive a paid bid in Large Senior. My guess would be with worlds being a little more than only 2 months away at the time of CheerSport, and them competing in Medium the whole year already they would more than likely decline the bid and stay medium, but guess we won't know until February 19th.

Back