OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love Urban Decay shadows but I feel like they crumble/break easily? They've recently increased in price, so for the same amount of product for a few bucks cheaper with better quality and range of finishes I just get MAC eyeshadows. The packaging is less fun but I really want to depot all of my eyeshadows from Mac and put them in a palette to save space. Urban Decay has a lot of Mac dupes, too. I used to be in looove with all things UD but not so much anymore

If you like MAC shadows, you should try Make Up For Ever shadows. I feel like they go on more smoothly and are a bit more pigmented. Plus, they're cheaper! Mac shadows are $11 for .05 oz ($2.90 per .01 oz) and Make Up For Ever shadows are $19 for .08 oz ($2.38 per .01 oz). If you were buying pans from MAC, though, the price comes out to be roughly the same. Make Up For Ever shadows are also easier to depot as the little container they come in is magnetized and you can pull the shadow pan right out to put it in a magnetized palette. In addition to that, the Make Up For Ever shadows are meant to double as blushes or lip colors (if you know how to do that). I'm a biggg MUFE fan lol. Their concealer is the absolute BEST!

omg i'm in love with MAC and urban decay shadows! but unfortunately i can't afford them now that i spend all my money on avon and mark since i sell it now... i wish avon had pigment shadows...

Me too please! Hahaha

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hahahaha. I love make-up :) Id loveee to do just a few videos on YouTube (not 'cause I think I'm great lol but I love talking about make-up) but I'm so awkward on camera lol

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

omg i'm in love with MAC and urban decay shadows! but unfortunately i can't afford them now that i spend all my money on avon and mark since i sell it now... i wish avon had pigment shadows...

You can get itty bitty MAC pigment samples for just a few bucks. You can buy like 3 samples (of the same shade) and mix them with some kind of medium and then pot it. Gives you cheap, awesome shadows that you can control the pigment of.

Hahahaha. I love make-up :) Id loveee to do just a few videos on YouTube (not 'cause I think I'm great lol but I love talking about make-up) but I'm so awkward on camera lol

Do! I would sooo subscribe!

Does anyone use Sigma brushes? I ordered mine so they should be here today or tomorrow? What do you think?

I'm debatingggg on what new bronzer to get...I'm picking between NARS Laguna and Too Faced Sun Bunny. Has anyone tried both?

i only use makeup when i have competitions, and the makeup that last me through the day is clinique perfectly real compact makeup, and thats all i use, when we do actual nationals i use a bronzer idk what its called though

I'm debatingggg on what new bronzer to get...I'm picking between NARS Laguna and Too Faced Sun Bunny. Has anyone tried both?

Ahh Laguna.. It's one of those classic cult products I bought because everyone else in the universe had it. I use my Laguna as a contour because it's a little dark for my liking, but it looks nice on me in the summer. I've never tried Sun Bunny, but if you're going for value it's cheaper and has more product in the pan than the NARS bronzer. My aaabsolute favorite bronzer is my MAC msf in Sunny By Nature. It's not too shimmery, it adds a nice glow without being too orange or brown. I love it, but I'm pretty fair skinned. (I'm an NW25 right now and I don't get much darker). I got it last July so I'm not sure if they sell it anymore? MAC's To The Beach collection for summer 2010 has tonsss of bronzers, higlighters and illuminaters too, I'd check it out if I were you; but then again I'm a biased MAC junkie. Laguna is probably a safe bet, but I'd definitely try both on.

Oops, too late to edit to add but I found this :
1337078.JPG

The Sun Bunny looks more orange, but they are fairly similar.

Ahh Laguna.. It's one of those classic cult products I bought because everyone else in the universe had it. I use my Laguna as a contour because it's a little dark for my liking, but it looks nice on me in the summer. I've never tried Sun Bunny, but if you're going for value it's cheaper and has more product in the pan than the NARS bronzer. My aaabsolute favorite bronzer is my MAC msf in Sunny By Nature. It's not too shimmery, it adds a nice glow without being too orange or brown. I love it, but I'm pretty fair skinned. (I'm an NW25 right now and I don't get much darker). I got it last July so I'm not sure if they sell it anymore? MAC's To The Beach collection for summer 2010 has tonsss of bronzers, higlighters and illuminaters too, I'd check it out if I were you; but then again I'm a biased MAC junkie. Laguna is probably a safe bet, but I'd definitely try both on.

I saw Sun Bunny did have more for cheaper buttt I went with the tried and true and ordered Laguna lol. I hate to buy MAC (just because its usually the same as MUFE and the people at my MAC counter are so rude sometimes that I hate to give them my money!) but I might check it out. I had a big shopping cart on maccosmetics.com but never bought anything lol. I got a bunchhh of Sephora stuff today (my poor wallet is crying...) and I'm so excited to try!

I saw Sun Bunny did have more for cheaper buttt I went with the tried and true and ordered Laguna lol. I hate to buy MAC (just because its usually the same as MUFE and the people at my MAC counter are so rude sometimes that I hate to give them my money!) but I might check it out. I had a big shopping cart on maccosmetics.com but never bought anything lol. I got a bunchhh of Sephora stuff today (my poor wallet is crying...) and I'm so excited to try!

I want to try MUFE! I've never gotten anything from that brand, but I'm so familiar with all things MAC I'm afraid to step out of my comfort zone :( and I know it's kinda weird and obsessive but I have to have everything neat and organized and the same. My entire makeup organizer thingyy looks like a MAC store because that's allll I ever buy nowadayss. All of my nailpolishes are OPI and China Glaze and the odd balls arent even any where near them haha everything must be uniform!
But anyway, my nearest Sephora is like 40 minutes away so I stick to MAC out of convenience too, I sometimes venture out there but when I do, I end up gettting "cult products" or things I'm comfortable with like UD or Too Faced. I have so much makeup but it's all only like 4 brands :)

P.s Whatchaa get at Sephora :) ?

I want to try MUFE! I've never gotten anything from that brand, but I'm so familiar with all things MAC I'm afraid to step out of my comfort zone :( and I know it's kinda weird and obsessive but I have to have everything neat and organized and the same. My entire makeup organizer thingyy looks like a MAC store because that's allll I ever buy nowadayss. All of my nailpolishes are OPI and China Glaze and the odd balls arent even any where near them haha everything must be uniform!
But anyway, my nearest Sephora is like 40 minutes away so I stick to MAC out of convenience too, I sometimes venture out there but when I do, I end up gettting "cult products" or things I'm comfortable with like UD or Too Faced. I have so much makeup but it's all only like 4 brands :)

P.s Whatchaa get at Sephora :) ?

I love to organize my makeup! Haha I love to just like rearrange it all the time

MUFE is fantastic...a lot of the quality is similar to MAC. You can't go wrong with their shadows or their concealer, so you could stick with those to be safe the first few times. Dior also makes THE best mascaras; you should try them if you get a chance!

But I got sooooo much stuff haha. A few eyeliners, some MUFE aqua liners which I've been dying to try, blush and bronzer, lip glosses, some shadows, a few Benefit value sets, some Lorac duo thing, this addddorable compact and my first "grownup" lipstick! (as opposed to the little wax ones I got when I was like 4 haha) I can't wait to try them! I'm so excited

I love to organize my makeup! Haha I love to just like rearrange it all the time

MUFE is fantastic...a lot of the quality is similar to MAC. You can't go wrong with their shadows or their concealer, so you could stick with those to be safe the first few times. Dior also makes THE best mascaras; you should try them if you get a chance!

But I got sooooo much stuff haha. A few eyeliners, some MUFE aqua liners which I've been dying to try, blush and bronzer, lip glosses, some shadows, a few Benefit value sets, some Lorac duo thing, this addddorable compact and my first "grownup" lipstick! (as opposed to the little wax ones I got when I was like 4 haha) I can't wait to try them! I'm so excited

Yess I love DiorShow Mascara! I've been through 2 tubes already but its expensivee.
I get paid tomorrow, then I'm going to the mall itchin for some new makeup :D I'lll let you know what I got! eeee grown up lipstick I want I wanttt :) I will for sure get one this week. I want UD naked. It loooks like the perfect any-time neutral "my lips but better" color. I love make up so much ahaha

Back