OT Favorite Make-Up

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I watch all those guru videos too! haha I also like DulceCandy87.

I mostly use stuff from e.l.f., Sephora and my BH Cosmetics 88 Warm Eye Shadow Pallette (same thing as Coastal Scents).

BARE MINERALS. Any other kind of cover up makes my skin break out.

I really want to order some of the make up that World Cup uses... It's making me so angry that I can't think for the life of me what the name of it is. It starts with a J..?

i tried Bare Minerals foundation because my mom uses it and gets it per month. she has it stocked up because she doesn't go through it that fast. it breaks me out though. i want to go back and try the new matte formula but i don't want to waste my money if it breaks me out.

i also wanted to add since this goes along with makeup that if you don't want to buy MAC brushes (they are so expensive) try Sigma brushes they are just as good and so much cheaper.

this thread makes me want to go to my MAC counter instead of going to class.

I'm trying to slowwly but surely build my mac brush collection, I have about 3 eye brushes (239, 219 & 217), two face brushes (the kabuki & the 188 ) one for my concealer (242) and I don't have any lip brushes. The qualityy is amazing :) mac brushes are expensive but they make a worldddd of a difference !

Ah I looove all the Youtube gurus. I'm basically obsessed with Elle, Blair, and Tiffany D.
Meganheartsmakeup is kind of growing on me also.
All of them have gotten me ALOT more interested in makeup. But they all mostly use MAC. There are like no stores near me and it's so expensivee ):

I LOVE Lancome makeup. I used oil-free foundation, powder and BRONZER! First company I've found that makes oil free bronzer and I love it because it doesn't make me break out.

Back