OT Favorite Movies - Top Ten List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
some other good ones. Savages, Bully (2001), Sleeping Beauty (2011, very odd movie but still pretty interesting to watch)

i wouldnt say these are my favorite, but they are very different.

I was just thinking of other movies and I really like Crash and Avatar too. I had to watch/analyze them for my Sociology and Film class and the discussions we had as a class made them even better. Plus, Crash is cool because I seem to notice something new every time I watch it, which I like.

And a Beautiful Mind is awesome. We watched it in a general psych class I took and it was really interesting, I enjoyed it a lot! And I've watched Tuesday's With Morrie (the book is great too) in both a high school class and a college class and it's such a great movie, always makes me tear up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if these are my favorites, but here are 10 that I will always watch:

1. Carrie (the original. I watch it at least once a month. I. Love. This. Movie.)

2. Top Gun (I don't know why. When I was in middle school, I went and saw it THIRTEEN times in the theater. I still love it)

3. Crash

4. Cruel Intentions

5. Forrest Gump

6. Sixteen Candles

7. To Sir, With Love

8. New Jack City

9. Cold Mountain

10. (saving this spot - I'm sure someone will post something I forgot and I'll want to add it!)

let's see... my list is all over the place.

1. P.S. I Love You - favorite movie of all time (yes, the book is better, though)
2. Pocahontas - favorite childhood movie of all time
3. 300
4. Sound of Music
5. Moulin Rouge
6. Silver Linings Playbook
7. My Best Friend's Wedding
8. Cinderella Man
9. Finding Nemo
10. uhhhhh there's like a hundred other movies I could put here. other than the #1 and #2 spot, none of these are set in stone, just movies I will always watch and probably watch the most.

There are certain movies I can watch over and over no matter how many times I have seen them. Some of them I will still tear up even if I have seen it over and over. We are Marshall. Steel Magnolias. Beaches. Terms of Endearment. - but I even tear up at sad commercials - I have to turn the spca ones I can't even look - the minute I hear that music I walk away or turn the channel.

I don't know that I have a top 10 per se...but I'll play...with the exception of #1, all others are placed in the order I thought of them

1. The Godfather (1 and 2. I like to pretend 3 never happened)
2. White Christmas (only Christmas movie I like, and I'm not including A Christmas Story which is to only be watched on Christmas Eve)
3.Rudy
4. My Fair Lady
5. Philadelphia
6. The Help
7. Beaches
8. Pride and Prejudice
9. Breakfast Club
10. Finding Nemo

I can't pick my top 10 so here are some movies that I absolutely adore and could watch over and over and over:

-The Help
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
-A Little Princess
-Rise of the Guardians (seriously the most underrated animated movie of all time.)
-Any Musical-made-movie
-The Prince of Egypt
-World War Z
-Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (still the best love story ever told. You can't argue with me on this.)
- Zombieland

There are probably others.

1. Up
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Wayne's World (lol)
4. Lord of the Rings trilogy

After that I don't really have an order...

I love both versions of The Great Gatsby.
Les Mis is also wonderful.
Almost everything Disney, especially Pixar. Those movies are so aesthetically beautiful and heartwarming.
Harry Potter
I still cry watching the Tigger Movie.
And how could I forget -- the Sound of Music.

I can't pick my top 10 so here are some movies that I absolutely adore and could watch over and over and over:

-The Help
-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
-A Little Princess
-Rise of the Guardians (seriously the most underrated animated movie of all time.)
-Any Musical-made-movie
-The Prince of Egypt
-World War Z
-Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen (still the best love story ever told. You can't argue with me on this.)
- Zombieland

There are probably others.
My daughter used to love A Little Princess - we had that on VHS and she watched that over and over. That reminds me I also loved The Princess Bride- there are just too many :) Also Matilda she watched I think every day- I even started to know the lines lol

I have so many favorite movies it's hard to begin..

I honestly don't know what my all tine favorite movie is. I'll just throw all Disney movies under that category.

Some older ones:
Love and basketball
Shawshank redemption
The green mile
Forrest gump
Grease

Newer ones:
Twilight series
The fault in our stars
Any will ferrel movie

I'm sure I'll see more throughout the thread that'll spark my memory.

Back