6). We're The Millers
7). What A Girl Wants
8). Stick It
9). She's The Man
10). Mean Girls.

ETA: fixed my list... Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
My daughter used to love A Little Princess - we had that on VHS and she watched that over and over. That reminds me I also loved The Princess Bride- there are just too many :) Also Matilda she watched I think every day- I even started to know the lines lol
Your daughter is my twin. A Little Princess will always be my favorite movie, very closely followed by The Princess Bride. I could watch those 24/7 to this day.

Beyond those, in no particular order..

- The Sound of Music
- My Best Friends Wedding
- Oceans 11
- Harry Potter series
- Gone Girl (recent add, really enjoyed this)
- ETA (knew there were more...) Remember the Titans
- A League of Their Own

I'm sure there are others but those are the top for sure.

I do know my least favorite is ET. Freaked me out beyond belief as a kid when it came out and still does today. Blech.

In no particular order:

Bring It On
All HP movies
Mean Girls
Arthur's Perfect Christmas (okay THIS is #1)
Polly
Sound of Music
The Wiz
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (best Bollywood film EVER)
Jumanji
Mrs. Doubtfire

Love and Basketball isn't one of my top 10, but I love it. The Sandlot is good, too. I also like to watch old Lifetime movies, Lethal Vows is one of my faves. A must watch. It's on YouTube.

In no particular order:

Bring It On
All HP movies
Mean Girls
Polly
Sound of Music
The Wiz
Jumanji
Mrs. Doubtfire

Love and Basketball isn't one of my top 10, but I love it. The Sandlot is good, too. I also like to watch old Lifetime movies, Lethal Vows is one of my faves. A must watch. It's on YouTube.

Jumanji terrified me as a kid, I'm 21 and still can't watch it [emoji28] that movie and Jurassic Park traumatized me.

It makes me so happy to see the Sound of Music on so many people's lists! That will forever be my all time favorite.

Lol because of Christopher Plummer?

@omgitssydthekid I hated the Jurassic Park movies! I was never into dinosaurs, and could never understand how the characters got themselves into so much trouble.

Last edited:
In no particular order:

Bring It On
All HP movies
Mean Girls
Polly
Sound of Music
The Wiz
Jumanji
Mrs. Doubtfire

I am still not over Robin William's passing. I will also add Hook to my list since I watched that movie non stop when I was younger and can still quote the whole thing. I also adore anything that has to do Peter Pan.

Lol because of Christopher Plummer?

@omgitssydthekid I hated the Jurassic Park movies! I was never into dinosaurs, and could never understand how the characters got themselves into so much trouble.

My little sister (she was really into dinosaurs) and my mom loved them so they would watch them all the time when we were in elementary school. It always ended up with me running out of the living room screaming and crying and hiding because I was so terrified but I never seemed to learn my lesson and avoid watching them [emoji23]

Here are some of mine that I haven't seen mentioned.

1. The Quiet Man with John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara
2. Father Goose with Cary Grant
3. Shakespeare in Love
4. A Bridge Too Far

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

Back