OT Favorite Movies - Top Ten List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just looked up Life is Beautiful - I am going to try and see that and Almost Famous - 2 I haven't seen. Life is Beautiful reminded me of The Boy in the Striped Pajamas.
We watched Life Is Beautiful in my english class freshman year of high school. I wish I could remember more of what I thought about it :/

Also, seeing other people's posts, I forgot about Shawshank Redemption too! Might have to redo my list haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This may be weird but my siblings and I used to rent Clue on VHS every weekend when we were younger! I still love it and got it in blu ray for Christmas!

Other than that I love all harry potter movies!

And musicals! I love that sound of music is on so many lists but other good ones

Fiddler on the roof

Music man

Oklahoma

Wizard of oz

Singing in the rain

West side story

I love them all!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Many great movies are allready listed but here is my top 10:
1. To Sir with Love
2. Bagban (Bollywood film)
3. The Notebook
4. Underworld series
5. Beaches
6. Cinema Paradiso (Itilan)
7. El Postino (Itilan)
8. Mahogany
9. Secret Gargen
10. 300

These are my favorite movies ;)

Sister Act and Sister Act 2: Back in the habit
Kill Bill (Volume 1 and Volume 2)
Constantine
Flightplan
Freedom Writers
Dangerous Minds
Center Stage
Ice Princess
Yamakasi
The Devil Wears Prada

These are my favorite movies ;)

Sister Act and Sister Act 2: Back in the habit
Kill Bill (Volume 1 and Volume 2)
Constantine
Flightplan
Freedom Writers
Dangerous Minds
Center Stage
Ice Princess
Yamakasi
The Devil Wears Prada

How could I forget the Sister Act movies?! I love those both!

Constantine is also really good. Every time I watch it, the story gets more and more interesting. My favorite cinematic scene ever is from that movie - where Constantine's friend drinks himself to death and Constantine is narrating about the war between Angels and Demons here on earth. The camera follows the evil guy (I forgot his name, the one who does the hand thing with the coin) and then it turns to the gas station attendant kneeling over the dead guy and you see his wings expand to protect him the dead guy laying on the floor. Kind of saying like "you (evil) may have killed him but we (good) will take care of him." Sorry if that's the most confusing thing you've ever read. It's hard to put that scene into words. That movie is great.

@Eyes On The Prize

The evil guy is Balthazar (Gavin Rossdale). I also love Gabriel. Tilda Swinton portrays Gabriel's character perfectly. I also couldn't believe that Gabriel would be fallen angel and replaced by Chas Kramer (Shia LaBeouf). My favorite part is when John Constantine flies to heaven and he shows his middle finger to Satan :D I really love Keanu Reeves. Constantine is definitely one of his best movies.

Sister Act is definitely entertaining! My favorite part is their final performance singing Joyful Joyful :cloud9:

I've never met anyone that actually likes the The Wiz. I never watch it after Dorothy meets the scarecrow and they ease on down the road for the first time together

I love Michael Jackson but I think I my dislike of Diana Ross trumps that
The Tinman's crying used to make me laugh so hard!

1. Family Man
2. Crash
3. Christmas vacation
4. Mean Girls
5. The Notebook
6. The Outsiders
7. The Color Purple
8. Gran Tarino
9. Friday
10. Alive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clint Eastwood is one of my favorite actors/directors. I loved that movie. And the soundtrack was beautiful.

@Eyes On The Prize

The evil guy is Balthazar (Gavin Rossdale). I also love Gabriel. Tilda Swinton portrays Gabriel's character perfectly. I also couldn't believe that Gabriel would be fallen angel and replaced by Chas Kramer (Shia LaBeouf). My favorite part is when John Constantine flies to heaven and he shows his middle finger to Satan :D I really love Keanu Reeves. Constantine is definitely one of his best movies.

Sister Act is definitely entertaining! My favorite part is their final performance singing Joyful Joyful :cloud9:

Yes, thank you! I could not remember any of the names since I haven't watched it in years.

And yes, Tilda was perfect for the role of Gabriel. She's a mix between angelic and charming but has a calming yet fierce look about her. (Not fierce as we use it in cheer, but as in striking, powerful, and vicious.) So fitting for the role of an archangel. Great casting on her!

All these great movies I have to watch again'. Especially Almost Famous and Have CP watch Romy and Michelle!
Swim Fan is a good one too!

Back