All-Star Favorite Music so far....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

CEA Raleigh's number is area code 919. (Don't worry I had to look it up on their website hahah)

honestly... I'm not sure if most of it will be caught by judges. as blunchin said, a lot of these digs are "undercover" in a sense so it will be hard for a company to pick it up without knowing the full story. sometimes it's hard to even hear a voiceover the first time watching a routine

Correct, and just know that alot of gyms have digs in their music, not to mention avalanche has 3 digs in their music and it was released 2 months before cheer tyme perfections music..

Correct, and just know that alot of gyms have digs in their music, not to mention avalanche has 3 digs in their music and it was released 2 months before cheer tyme perfections music..

Little things in some peoples music is for the most part expected (at least I feel in mixes more recently for any team)..... whole mixes hating on an individual not so much. Just my opinion though

I Can Assure you that perfections mix is not entirely towards somebody. A Couple of digs absolutely, but alot of it has to do with alot of other situations.

have you not listened to top guns worlds mix last year?

Elite Cheer & Dance will always be my favorite. Elite Diamonds and Ice. "No Other Diamond.. Shines.. Like.. Me!"

we took perfection off the library, but it was up for a few days and im sure there are people that downloaded it,

and kyle im just telling yall what Lark told me to post.

Back