All-Star Favorite Worlds Voiceovers

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

"Hide ya kids Hide ya wives, Fame is gonna kick kick spin it and spin it tonight!" Fame Notorious
"Still Going Strong 8 years later, we got a million fans but a few SUPER haters!" Fame Super Seniors
"Your way, right away, the King is here so get your tray. Appetizer, show the way, heres a special FAME SOUFFLE! Notorious
"step 1 get a jacket, step 2 want a ring, show your friends your new bling bling" PANTHERS

All of Spirit of Texas med coed

They ask for southern smoke you want it they got it whos last place tag not it! - Smoke '11

To all my competition sit down and take some notes go home read what you wrote, performance time lots of hope best of wished smoke! - Smoke '11

Its time to fight like a warrior, better watch your back always be looking over your shoulder its time to turn out the lights because the parties over - Warriors '11

I know Georgia Coed 4 had a voiceover in 2010 that was had something along the lines of "put this on youtube". Here's the link to the video/music, the voiceover that you could be talking about is near the end of the pyramid, around 2:27-
Favorite level 4 routine ever. Just saying.

If you're feeling this POWER, it's my hour. We doing so good, we make the competition cower. - POWER

Bringing more Orange, than tropicana ever does. - Stingrays Orange

This ones for Madeline- ACE

Stand up, salute to the best in the world! We started at the top, and now we're coming back. You feel the chill? It's Black Ice! - Legion of Allstars Black Ice

Four years going, the tradition comes alive, welcome to my world... where only the strong survive! - Legion of Allstars Black Ice

Ladies and Gentlemen, the undisputed champions of the wooorld! - Top Gun
You got your finger on the trigger and you just ran out of bullets, our gun is fully loaded and this is how we do it!- Top Gun​

Blog about that on the Fierceboard! - Georgia Allstars

Back