All-Star FCA Gems Diamond girls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love the dance and the stunts. They already look like they've gotten a lot better from last year!

Love it. They look amazing so early in the season. Any one know if they are going to Spirit of Hope in Charlotte again this year?

everything is soo sharp and clean! amazing improvement from last year, and the stunts are really good too!
i like the pyramid structures but i think they could have done more with the 'flipping' aspect of it. still amazing though!

Very impressed with FCA. They look cleaner now then they did last year at Worlds (not that they looked sloppy at Worlds last year). If they look like this right now I can't imagine the things they'll be doing in the Spring...

Cant wait to see them in a few weeks at Americheer in Columbus!!!

I like the pyramid ending structure...its a <3 shape. Props to diamonds putting up a vid this earlyy. I want their music! I can't hear it in the video really.

We are glad you can't hear it clear!! We haven't gotten our finished music yet (we are hoping before the weekend). My daughter actually had to piece what we received and the dance song together. Songs, voiceovers, and sound effects are going to change.

I don't think they upgraded their stunting 'because of CEA.'

Any who, I love everything about this routine. The stunt, the pyramid, the jumps. AHH. Deff a new fan.

Tyler we know you're a Stars lover, don't be a hater :) it's clear that every year SR Elite pushes stunting further and further, so - unless people want to drown they need to move forward too just to say afloat.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Tyler we know you're a Stars lover, don't be a hater :) it's clear that every year SR Elite pushes stunting further and further, so - unless people want to drown they need to move forward too just to say afloat.

And we all know that you are an unabashed homer for CEA. It's the scoresheet that has pushed stunting further and further.

wwaayy cleaner than CEA...i don't think they should of showcase so early bc not all the teams were ready to perform consistently but they got caught up all in the hype of being world champions and wanted to show offf i honestly think it nipped them in the butt...

Who cares about CEA right now. This is the FCA thread. FCA looks the best they have looked ever right now! End of story.

You can compare to CEA all you want, but I dont think it matters until a real competition...

I've never paid much attention to FCA in the past, but it looks like I will be this year... I'm definitely a fan after watching this! They look great.

I love how they always have something going on. As soon as the floor clears for one thing, the next is immediately starting. And the formations in dance and jumps are awesome! It seems like they have stepped up EVERYTHING this year.

Who cares about CEA right now. This is the FCA thread. FCA looks the best they have looked ever right now! End of story.

You can compare to CEA all you want, but I dont think it matters until a real competition...

OMG I know right!!

Its like you cant even discuss another team without CEA or WC being brought up into it! Thank God someone else feels they way I do!

Latest posts

Back