Stingray Allstars - Apple

Stingray Allstars - Peach

Stingray Allstars - Orange

Stingray Allstars - Steel

Cheersport Nationals - Friday Night Live
Cheer Extreme Allstars - Coed Elite

Cheer Extreme Allstars - Senior Elite

Cheer Extreme Allstars - SMOEX

Stingrays' flyer flexibility is... problematic...

I've had issues with it for a while now, but have held my tongue because I don't want to be mean or hyper-critical. But it's very noticeable now, with both Orange and Peach, to the point where even a standard-leg heel-stretch isn't good enough. Please, girls, stretch.

Stingrays' flyer flexibility is... problematic...

I've had issues with it for a while now, but have held my tongue because I don't want to be mean or hyper-critical. But it's very noticeable now, with both Orange and Peach, to the point where even a standard-leg heel-stretch isn't good enough. Please, girls, stretch.

True. Also SE's jumps need to be a bit cleaned up because some barely get off the ground and the legs are doing a low v. I remember in 2013(?) where they surprised everyone when they cleaned up their jumps by NCA and it was consistent all the way till worlds.

Can SE do something about that dance? The middle has toooooo much going on and it looks a hot mess! The rest of the routine is amazing, but the dance kills it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(I edited my previous posts with better quality videos of the same teams)

Why did the same two girls on LJ keep attempting their double? They had a few other doubles on the team. A full would've been better than a bust. And last pass looks like she tweaked
her knee. Hopefully she is ok.

Edited for typo

Back