All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It actually makes me so angry. And since it's a full up to extension...not really at level. The choice confuses me a lot
What is it really adding to the routine? It's barely a level 5 stunt, it's using up most of the team when they could be doing more tumbling or another coed stunt, and I doubt it would add anything to their creativity or visuals scoring. I'm confused.

What is it really adding to the routine? It's barely a level 5 stunt, it's using up most of the team when they could be doing more tumbling or another coed stunt, and I doubt it would add anything to their creativity or visuals scoring. I'm confused.
ive hated those things since the showcase, im shocked CSP still has them in the routine. I mean they dont really add anything score wise, when they could be doing something much more difficult that could. Im also surprised SE hasnt changed their pyramid, its the only thing that bugs me about their routine.

Can SE do something about that dance? The middle has toooooo much going on and it looks a hot mess! The rest of the routine is amazing, but the dance kills it :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry you don't care for the dance. It has been scoring well so I'm pretty sure we'll be keeping it. Thanks for watching us!!!

ive hated those things since the showcase, im shocked CSP still has them in the routine. I mean they dont really add anything score wise, when they could be doing something much more difficult that could. Im also surprised SE hasnt changed their pyramid, its the only thing that bugs me about their routine.

Same answer. While I hear what your saying, and nobody has to love it , it scores really well. The team has been working so hard on their timing and are finally delivering it mostly flawlessly. I'm thinking it stays!! Thanks for watching us!!

It's tough because SE's pyramid is pretty deceptive. Like it looks really pretty, has lovely visuals and a lot going on, but when you really analyze it, there aren't that many level-appropriate structures.

I think CSP will update it before Worlds, or at least do what she often does and have some changes in her back pocket for day 2 if it doesn't score highly.

All Star One Big Bang - SSC5

Fierce Lady Kats - IO5

Victory Cheer Valor - IO5

UPA Prodigy LIOC5

USA Starz Reign - LIOC5

Starstruck Savage - SIOC5

PCM Black Magic - SIOC5

OC All Stars Shadow - LIOC6

OC All Stars Black - SIOC5

Fusion Allstars Inferno - SSC5

Five Star Athletics Dream - SSC5

Elite Cheer Sensation Plastix - SIOC6