All-Star February 2017 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Also, anyone know why LB only have four stunt groups this year? Are they planning on increasing to 5 for worlds or no becasue they already have the bid. Will four stunt groups be a disadvantage at worlds?

Also, anyone know why LB only have four stunt groups this year? Are they planning on increasing to 5 for worlds or no becasue they already have the bid. Will four stunt groups be a disadvantage at worlds?

I'm pretty sure they had an injury right before Palm Springs & thats why they went down to four. So I'm assuming the injury is taking longer to heal than anticipated, because I was told they were only going to have four groups for that last comp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure they had an injury right before Palm Springs & thats why they went down to four. So I'm assuming the injury is taking longer to heal than anticipated, because I was told they were only going to have four groups for that last comp.

Oh okay. So does that mean they are limited to four groups at worlds? Or did they add an athlete to the mat in order to have room for the injured girl to rejoin and go back to 5 stunt groups for worlds?

Oh okay. So does that mean they are limited to four groups at worlds? Or did they add an athlete to the mat in order to have room for the injured girl to rejoin and go back to 5 stunt groups for worlds?

They got their bid back in December with 20 (five groups) so they'll be able to add the injured back in. They've been doing their routine with 19 the past month

Question. Does a Bow and Arrow not actually in front of your leg count as much as a normal one? I see steel and lady jags doing that one instead, just curious.

Latest posts

Back