All-Star February 2018 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They both could have easily gotten them. It's not like Cali can say give the bid to this team instead of that team. Plus it would be a lot easier to get a paid bid at this comp compared to NCA which has a ton more teams.
you're right they cant tell the EP who the bid goes to....... but.....nvm...:)

It’s easier for higher caliber teams to get paid bids at NCA considering, based off my own knowledge, most of the other higher scoring teams have a bid. Maybe it seemed more certain LB can get a paid elsewhere.

Aren’t you allowed to say you’re not accepting bids prior to a competition? Couldn’t Cali have registered LB and put down they weren’t accepting a bid?

Genuinely asking because I’m not sure!
yes, you're allowed to write down whether your team is accepting or not. But that can change even up to the last day of the event.

yes, you're allowed to write down whether your team is accepting or not. But that can change even up to the last day of the event.

Not sure how Cali Coed is scoring this season but if theyve let them take a bid before LB then they just might not be confident Coed can get that bid elsewhere.

Not sure how Cali Coed is scoring this season but if theyve let them take a bid before LB then they just might not be confident Coed can get that bid elsewhere.

I don't think that it's about them feeling confident of coed getting a bid... But if it is... Then as a business it would be beneficial to them for coed to get the paid so the athletes don't have to fork out the $ if they only received an at large.. But there is 0 competition out here for them in their division to give them a run for their (paid bid) money.

Back